big time rush Chapter 1

I was walking through the park when I saw him. Well I heard him before I saw him. He was singing moves like jagger by maroon 5. I looked in the direction where the person was singing. That’s when I saw him. He is gorgeous.

He was with three other guys they were banging on their legs like drums. I was drawn to them. So I changed my direction from straight foreward to towards them. When I finally reached them I shifted my weight to my left side and put my right hand on my waist. I looked straight at the guy singing.

“You got a voice kid” I said. He looked at me and I smiled so he smiled back.

“Thanks I think so” he replied coolly.

“Ever think of going bigger than Minnesota?” I asked

“Like every second of life” he said a little too excitedly you can see he was serious about that statement because his eyes lit up.

“Well maybe you’ll get your chance sooner than you’ll expect. By the way I’m Krystal” I winked and turned around.

“Wait what do you mean sooner than I’ll expect? Oh and I’m James. James Diamond.” He said like he was desperate.

“Oh nothing I just have a feeling about you” I walked away. I was almost towards the exit when I heard someone calling my name.

I turn around and saw one of the guys that was with James running up to me. He had blonde hair, bushy eyebrows and dimples.

“Hey I’m Kendall one of James’s friends and I think it’s possible that he may have a thing for you. I’m having a party at my house tonight. You should come it will get him to shut up.” He said. I smiled so that hottie James may have a thing for me.Wow that’s a first usually guys like that tend to shy away from me, just because I usually hang out with the nerd crowd. But I vowed to myself it wouldn’t happen in this town not again. So I nodded

“I’d like that” I said

“Okay what is your number so I can call you later and give you all of the details” he asked as he took out his phone. I told him my number and then we went our separate ways. I walked back home excited for my first actual party so I spent an hour picking out an outfit. I wanted everything to be perfect. I was in the middle of trying out my fifth outfit when the phone rang I picked it up hurriedly

“Hello” I greeted. “Hey Krystal? It’s me Kendall. I just wanted to let you know that the party is at six tonight my address is 36 fare lane. See you there” and with that he hung up before I could get in another word. I shrugged it off and continued to try on clothes. About a half hour later I found the perfect outfit.

Skinny jeans and a white v-neck, it was simple yet perfect. I checked the time it was 5:30 I didn’t want to get there too early but I didn’t want to get lost and be late either so I decided I would go and find the place first.

So I grabbed my purse and walked out of my bedroom. I got to the front door and paused for a second

“Mom! I’m going out with some friends I met at the park today be back later!” I yelled.

“Okay sweetie don’t be out too late” she yelled back.

“‘Kay” I replied and I practically ran to my car.  After about 20 minutes I finally found the house but I decided it was a little too early to knock on the door yet so I decided to check my makeup for the next ten minutes.

Finally I was finished and it was an acceptable time to go up. So I walked up the walkway and knocked on the door. Right when I was thinking I should just turn back and go home Kendall opened the door.

“Krystal! I’m glad you can make it!” he exclaimed as he ushered me in.  “Krystal this is Carlos” he pointed to a Hispanic guy with a helmet on for no reason at all. “This is Logan” he pointed to the guy with really dark hair.

“Of course you already know James.” I waved to all of them politely “I invited more people but they couldn’t come so it’s just us tonight” he said as he guided me toward a chair. I nodded and sat down; I put a piece of my strawberry blonde hair behind my ear.

This was going to be a long night.

Hey guys sorry its going by really slow but it's going to be getting better i promise.  i dont have an official title for it yet but im hoping it will come to me. you can suggest some titles if you want. i hope you like it!