Chapter 2: Seeing Him For the First Time

As I sat on the plane waiting, I couldn't help but wonder if I made the right choice agreeing to go on this STUPID vacation. The only one that had made it to the plane so far was Nicole. I kinda wish Caroline would've been first but she probably had to go get the others. Caroline understands that I don't feel like talking that much at certain times and Nicole well, Nicole was just the person that didn't take hints well. If Caroline were here she'd tell her to leave me alone. I was kind of glad we were taking this vacation. We had lost touch with each other for a while and I really miss them.

"Would you two stop acting like children.?" I heard Caroline tell Bethany and Michelle. 

"I am a child!" Bethany yelled.

"Stop yelling!" 

"I agree with Caroline on this one." Michelle said.

"Me too." Nicole said, nose deep into her book.

I just sat and watched as they all got into their seats. Nicole beside Michelle, Caroline beside Bethany and I was sitting alone. I just listened to my music looking out the window as the plane took off.

*FIVE HOURS LATER*

The plane landed and we all grabbed our carry-ons, before walking off the plane. It was definitely hot wherever we were. 

"Where are we?" I asked Caroline.

"We are in the Bahamas." She replied before rushing over and pulling Bethany away from a decent looking guy

"Oh goodie. Heat, Heat, and more heat. Not to mention sunshine."

"Why do you hate the sunshine and heat?" Nicole asked.

"Because I just do. Heat makes me sweat which is gross. The sun makes me tan which is disgusting."

"But you get a lot of vitamin d which is good for you." Michelle said

"I'm staying inside the entire time. Except at night."

"Oh no you are not." Caroline said, giving me the Caroline frown of disapproval (A/N: I couldn't resist! Hope it makes you laugh cause it sure made me!)

"Oh yes I am."

She shook her head no again as Bethany ran off.

"She needs to stop running off. She could get kidnapped or something bad could happen. We all need to stay together. It's harder to kidnap someone if we all stay together."

"Um, Car I hate to disappoint you but I've never heard of anyone getting kidnapped in the Bahamas." Michelle said

"Besides, if someone did kidnap her I think they'd be the ones paying us to take her back." I added.

Bethany came running back over with our bags.

"GUYS! guess who I saw." She squealed.

I groaned, knowing what was coming next.

"Let me guess that kid band you're obsessed with." Michelle asked.

"YES! But I only saw Liam, Ammie, Louis, Bryleigh, Harry, Jen, Triniti, and Andy!"

I rolled my eyes as caroline but a body leash on her. You know the ones they have for kids so they don't run off, yeah those.

"Did you really just snap a body leash on her Caroline?" I asked.

"I sure did. Can't be losing anyone in the airport can we? Now here are you sunglasses to protect your eyes, Hats for your face, and sunscreen for the rest of your bodies." She replied, handing out the hats, sunglasses, and bottles of sunscreen.

"Hey can I have the highest SPF so I don't get even the lightest bit tan."

"No it's mine." Nicole said.

"Meanie."

I stuck my tongue out at her and she stuck hers back.

"Guys, act like you're adults. I don't want to be the only mature one here." Car stepped in

"But being a child is much more fun." I protested.

The crowd of guys went by and one in particular caught my eye. He had facial hair, the best head of sex hair, and then his eyes. Like Chocolate. We stared at each other for a few minutes before he disappeared into the crowd of people.

"Someone hit her." Michelle said.

"I think someone likes Andy." Bethany said

"What's his name?" I asked, half out of it.

"Andy." Bethany repeated

"No. Absolutely no guys!" Caroline interrupted

I sighed.

"What does it matter the odds of me seeing him again. Very slim to none. Let's just get to the hotel okay?" 

They all nodded in agreement as we left for the hotel. They all chatted and giggled but me? I only had one thing on my mind and his name was Andy.

(A/N: how was it? I need the other characters or I WILL FILL THEM IN BY TOMORROW! xx Laurie! don't forget to read/vote/comment!)