Forty-Nine

Mood: You Made Me by dev09 (has nothing to do with the chapter but I just really like the song and you should listen to it)

Harry smiles at Louis, watching the way he jumps around flat with Eleanor, dancing along to some song from Grease. He loved the carefree look he had; maybe he wasn't the best dancer but his enthusiasm sure made up for it. He let out a laugh as he tried to spin Eleanor but her footing got tangled up and they fell to the floor.

"Eleanor, you're a shit dancer." Louis giggles and the brunette smiles and raises an eyebrow.

"Like you're any better." She replies and Louis slaps her arm lightly. They stand up and Harry walks over to the small boy, wrapping his arms around his waist.

"I'm sorry you had to witness those horrible dance moves." Eleanor says and Harry only smiles, resting his head on Louis', swaying back and forth slightly.

"I wouldn't say they were horrible." Harry mutters and Louis giggles quietly.

"It was pretty bad." Louis whispers and Harry shrugs.

"I'm gonna go to Tesco really quick. Want to come?" Eleanor asks and Louis nods, looking at Harry, asking if he wants to join along. He nods.

The three of the them leave the flat and pile into Harry's car. Eleanor gushes over the beauty of the interior and comments about the seats. Louis groans and Harry just nods along to whatever Eleanor is saying.

"I wish you had an off button." Louis says when they near the supermarket.

"I wish you had a sense of humor."

"Bitch, I am humor." Louis retorts.

"See what I have to deal with, Harry? Please, just do something to get him to shut up." Eleanor says and let's out a laugh. Harry smirks and reaches a hand over the console to rest it on Louis' thigh.

"He can't do anything. I'm not going to shut up just because--oh." Harry had moved his hand to let it hover over crotch, fingertips ghosting over his cock lightly.

"That's not what I meant to do!" Eleanor shrieks, covering her face with her hands. Harry chuckles and eyes Louis quickly before removing his hand.

"Be good." He states simply, leaving Louis gasping with his mouth agape.

"I-I'm sorry El." Louis whispers through a clenched jaw.

"I've never heard you apologize for something before." Louis mutters profanities under his breath as Harry parks the car next to the Tesco. They clamber out and make their way inside.

Harry heads to get a small basket and slings into his arm. Eleanor runs past Louis, heading to God knows where. Louis and Harry are left alone.

"Sorry about what I did in the car." Harry says, a small smile pulling on his lips.

"You live to embarrass me. I despise you." Louis says and Harry chuckles.

"Mm, sure you do, princess." Harry whispers and starts walking to look for his favorite tea.

They walk aimlessly for a while until Harry asks Louis to go get another basket. Louis salutes him and turns around to look for one.

He walks around the store before finding a basket and reaching for it. Another hand reaches for the same basket and when Louis looks up he sees a blonde boy with hazel eyes.

"Oh! I know you! Er, you're that dude that hangs with Styles." Louis raises an eyebrow and reaches for the basket again. The boy takes it before he has a chance to react.

"Do you remember me?" He asks.

"Uh...should I?" Louis asks and the boy chuckles.

"I guess not. I'm Brendon. You stayed at the hotel I worked at."

"Like Brendon Urie?" Louis asks.

"Yeah." The boy says and Louis hums awkwardly.

"Well uh nice to see you, I guess." Louis mutters, turning to look for another basket.

"I know you two are dating." Brendon says and Louis stops, turning back around.

"I don't understand." Louis mumbles and Brendon smiles, pulling his lip between his teeth.

"You and Styles. You two are dating." Brendon says and Louis' eyes widen comically.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He rushes out quickly. Brendon lets out a dry chuckle.

"You're a horrible liar. Trust me, I know you two are dating. It's clear as day." He says. Louis shakes his head and gives out a nervous laugh.

"Look, I don't know who you are but you need to stop making up lies. I'm in fact straight." Louis says through gritted teeth.

"If you're going to say that don't look so constipated." Brendon says. Who the fuck is this kid?

"Will you just leave me alone?" Louis says, turning again. He walks away without another word. He sighs, rubbing his temple with his fingers and grabs a different basket.

He turns to head back to Harry but finds Brendon behind him.

"Mate, stop following me! I'll call the police." Louis says and pushes past him. The boy won't let up. He follows him, staying next to him as he strides through the store to look for Harry.

"You're not even gonna ask how I know you and Harry are dating?" Brendon asks. Louis groans and turns to look at him. He may be a few inches shorter than him but he pushes him softly, letting him trip over his feet.

"Listen, I don't know who you are but properly fuck off." Louis says when Brendon falls to the floor. Instead of the frightened look that Louis was hoping for, Brendon lets out a chuckle.

"Ask me how I know you two are dating." He says again. Louis throws his head back in exasperation before running a hand through his hair.

"Hypothetically speaking, if we were dating, how would you know?" Louis asks. Brendon stands up, dusting himself off and grinning mischievously.

"Because." Louis wants to punch him. Is that all he's going to say? He turns to leave when Brendon finally speaks up.

"Because I used to date him!"

-----

I'm hungry and I just finished watching the first season of The Flash on Netflix and I'm vv sad.