01:

I'm the social hub of an entire student body.

That's basically who I am, that's how I chose to sum up my life and the kind of person I am.

Not many people can say that about themselves.

In all honesty, I don't know how to start this story. It's one thing to be the centre of everything, it's another to start writing a story depicting your entire life, well, at least a momentous milestone of it.

So, um, I guess I'll start with my name, it's Riley. Riley Stone.

A lot of people know that name and they also know the face that belongs to it. You see, among the jocks and the cheerleaders and geeks and bullies you have me. I'm this social butterfly, I'm the one who people, despite their stereotypical group, don't mind hanging out with.

And you know what, I don't mind hanging out with them. I've always liked being this centre of attention but its subtle, people look at me and know my name and they respect me, there's no fearing me. My friends enjoy my company, I get along with everyone and my life is going pretty smoothly. Well, until I met him...

Okay, now you know who I am, I think you need to meet the other person to this story, he might be able to tell this story a bit better.