10!

10) Meeting your mate [BOOK ONE].

His face had hurt etched into all of his handsome features, he held my small hands in his and said "Brianna, I love you so much and I always have, but we can't be together anymore. This has nothing to do with you moving, because you know I would travel around the world for you and that will never change. But it's because I've found my mate. I'm so sorry Brianna." I felt the tears streaming down my face, I didn't even know they'd started to fall. I whipped away the tears that had fallen from his eyes and squeezed his hands "It's okay. I'll be fine." He dropped my hands and looked away. I felt guilt wash over me and claw at my mind. Sighing, I turned round and headed to the door, as I opened it and turned round I said "Who is it?" His sniffles turned into sobs as he said "Brooklyn." Brianna is 18 years old and has to move to an all wolf's school in Cornwall. Her boyfriend cheats on her as soon as she moves and the same day she's moved tragedy's begin to happen. She never really knew anything about wolf's apart from Alpha's, when she gets claimed after a week of being in Cornwall her mate finds out she's a rare true blood. When Brianna is claimed she gets the option to move back to the little town of Yorkshire will she accept or stay in Cornwall with her mate?