8!

8) My secy new jerk of a gym teacher

I felt shivers and sparks from the contact of our skin. His lips on my neck were leaving a heated trail that created butterflies in my stomach. “I’m not letting you go that easily. You’re mine.” He whispered in my ear. ....His. Oh how I liked the sound of that. His. Forever? Oh god, I hope so. A life with him would be heaven…. “Yours?” I asked quietly, trying not to surrender. A part of me wanted to fall into his arms and never let go, and forgive him. But the other part wanted to make him work for my love after what he did. Right now, with his hot lips creating havoc on my neck, I didn’t know which the bigger part was. “Yes. Mine.” Lexi Parker is a popular girl at school, admired by all the boys, liked by all her friends and hated by all the sluts. But after breaking it off with her boyfriend, Jason, Lexi finds herself in a difficult position, especially when Mr Walker starts working at the school. With his sexy green eyes and messy dark hair, Lexi finds herself drawn to him. Could she really love a teacher? Little does she know that Love can be found in the most unlikeliest of places, even when you least expect it.

This story has 52 parts so far.