Chapter 16

I rushed to Lani, shaking her telling her to wake up.

"Lani get your ass up now we have a problem." I say in whisper shout voice. I had already looked around for Aspen and Luke in case they had just went off to pee or something but I saw that there was drag marks on the ground and signs of struggle. Lani was still asleep. I tried everything I shook her, I slapped her once, and I poured water on her. She wouldn't wake up, no matter what, she was still breathing so she wasn't dead, but something was very wrong. I crouched down by Lani's head to see her hair pushed to the side and an empty needle covered in dirt. I lifted it up and took a breath in. I felt sleepy almost instantly. They drugged Lani to make her sleep. I went over to Steph and Becky to wake them up but they were drugged too. I went around the camp site to see that everyone was asleep and they weren't going to wake up for at least another 3 days.

Pissed, wasn't even beginning to describe how mad I was. Not only that I was terrified, I was filled with so much worry for the boys that I could see my hands beginning to shake. No, you need to stay calm you need to stay calm. Over and over these words played in my head. All of a sudden I felt something wrong with my eye, I lifted my head up and looked forward. Out of my eye I could see a target, like a target you would see in the scope of a gun. I could tell how far away the object was that was in the center of my left eyes target. I squinted my eyes and it was like zooming in with a camera. I blinked my eyes and it went back to normal, I blinked again and the target appeared in my vision but it was only in my left eye. This is what they did to me. Now it's gonna bite them in the ass because I'm gonna use this to help my friends get out of there.

It was like looking through night vision googles, but only out if one eye. It was a little annoying but I was getting used to it. I sprinted towards the base we were held in. The place that they... where they... the place they left...the place they were all killed. I wove my way in between the trees and almost hit a few because the vision was only in one eye. I stopped behind some bushes and ducked. I saw two guards standing in front of the door we escaped from. They had radios on them so if I wasn't careful they could call for back up and then they would know I was here and that would be very bad. I need to sneak in, lay low, and keep quiet. Once I figured out where the boys were I could be as loud as I wanted to and take down as many people as I wanted to also. I heard a twig snap behind me, I turned around quick as lightning. I pressed my back to a tree. It was another guard most likely doing a perimeter check. 

An idea sprung into my head. Oh is was so stupid but it just might work. I smeared some of the red berries on my arm, luckily they had happened to be on the bush I was hiding in. The smeared fruit did a very excellent job at making it look like I was bleeding. I waited for the guard to pass by again. I put on my acting face when I heard footsteps near by. He stopped dead in his track when he saw me.

"Please help me!" I said sounding so desperate that the dude had to buy the act. He reacted when he saw my arm.

"What are you doing out here? How did this happened to you?" He questioned really fast as he was in a state of panic. He sounded worried, its working. I brushed off his questions and continued to plead.

"Please, please help me. My arm it stings." I bit the inside of my lip hard to bring tears to my eyes. When I started to cry the man completely let down his guard and came closer to examine my "wound". Looks like he had a soft spot for crying girls. I didn't let him get close enough to see that my cut was fake. Using the arm with red stained berries I threw a punch as hard and as fast as I could. He was shocked as he was sent into the trunk of the tree. I got up fast and kneed his stomach and the doubled over and I hit the back of his neck and he was knocked out cold. Awesome it worked.

I used the vines and tightly tied him to a tree trunk. I made sure that to gag him so his shouts would be muffled. I couldn't leave him to die exactly so I made the energy in the leaves form a bowl by his mouth so if he got thirsty he could drink. Although they would not do they same for me or my friends I felt that I had to. Did I mention that I stole his uniform too? There uniform was nothing fancy it was just a black T-shirt with a camo jacket with lots of pockets and camo pants. The shirt was to big and I had to tie the back to make it look more well fitted. The jacket was also to big but there wasn't much I could do about that. The pants were a bit long and I had to roll them up once. I had my old clothes tuck underneath the new uniform which didn't bother me because it was really cold out. I tucked my purple hair into the hat that he wore. The last thing I needed was my bright and beautiful, I might add, hair giving away who I was. I'm sure they have daily meetings on the most wanted and I'm sure that I was pretty high on that list.

I took the radio from the guy and started towards the entrance of the rebel base I had just recently escaped. I walked in no problem, the guards didn't even look at me. I'm in and I wasn't leaving until I had both of my boys at my sides.

.....

HI. I haven't updated in a while and I am very sorry I got caught up in school work and other things. Enough with the excuses. I will be trying to be more active and update more. Thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter!!!