Chapter 8

Hello people! This is to say thank you for all of the reads, votes, and comments! Please go check out my other books as well as my friends. MNM_wuz_here oncer4life5394 anranren Anyway here's the next chapter

.....

Time skip 1 month

Alexis's POV

Everything has been quiet there have been no rebel attacks which is surprising. The deadly 3 don't seem so deadly anymore. The more time the new members of class E spent with them the less scarier they seemed. It turned out that the deadly 3 were just like any other teenager. Aspen and Luke argued a lot, Malia always had to step in and yell at them. While it was funny it was terrifying. The new members have just about mastered our powers. On top of me being able to control peoples emotions I've become a better fighter. The deadly 3 showed no mercy when training us. I can make people want to commit suicide.

A/N Thanks @march1206 for the idea.

Security was tight now, many students had volunteered to help with the night shifts. It was pretty scary. Right now I laid on my dorm bed in the room that I share with Reyna.  It was pretty late, so I turned off the lamp by my bed and drifted to sleep.

.....

Reyna POV

EVERYONE GET UP THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!!!!

I was peacefully sleeping until this was shouted over the PA system most likely by Luke or Apsen. I jumped out of bed and shook Alexis awake I swear this girl sleeps like a rock....

GET UP! GET UP!! EVERYONE MEET UP OUT SIDE THE SCHOOL NOW!!!

What was going on Alexis and I managed to get our feet and start getting dressed and a few minutes later is when the bombs went off.

.....

Malia's POV

30 minutes earlier.

It was 2 in the morning when I heard a pounding on my door. I dragged myself out of bed and to the door who in the right mind would be up this early? I opened the door to see a frightened Lani.

"Lani what's wrong?" I asks catching on to her panicked look.

"Malia, the schools rigged to blow up!" Lani says really loudly. My eyes go wide, it wasn't often when Lani could catch a glimpse of the future but when it happen it was always correct and it would happen soon. I had feeling the rebel would attack soon so I told the guys to start going to sleep wear combat gear. I was already dress to fight, we decided no to everyone else because we didn't want to worry them. Luckily Aspen and Luke dorm room is close by. I run out of my room, Lani following me. I don't even bother to knock on the door instead I just kick it down and yell at the still sleeping boys.

"GET YOUR ASSES UP!!!!" I yell and the boys jump out of their beds.

......

Present time

Luke, Aspen, Lani, and I stood in the office as Aspen yelled over the PA system I just hoped we can everyone out in time. Listening very carefully I heard a tic-tic-tic-tic.  Everything exploded.

The air around me was hot. Ash like snow rained down from the sky we were standing on the 3rd floor and know we were on the 1st floor. My vision cleared and the ringing in my ears slowly went away. I ground was charred black and most of the walls had been knocked down leaving only random pillars left. All I could smell was smoke, everywhere on my body burned and ached. I pushed myself off the ground with great effort.  I could see Luke trying to get up too, he went help Aspen. I found Lani under some ruble, I pulled her out. She was still breathing, thank god. I picked her up and carried her on my back.

Hang on Lani

A/N Sooooo tempted to stop here, you have no idea

I whispered to Lani and when I see Luke and aspen semi standing up. I start to move to the woods where i know we can stop and hopefully be safe.

.....

Reyna POV

UGH that hurt, was my first thought. My hair was covered in ash and Alexis looked to be in same condition as me. Alexis was the first to move she came to help me up. I gladly accepted her help and we moved away from the remains of the school.  Alexis had silent tears rolling down her face, I could feel my eyes beginning to water. Our home is now gone and we have no where else to go.

Moment in the forest is what caught my eye. Other student had made it out but I only saw 100. There was close to 3,000 people at the school. Most tried to help the injured but we had no medical supplies. I only saw coach hedge, no other teachers were in sight and Malia and Lani weren't here either. God I hope they're okay.

.....

Malia POV

There was a group of about 60 students. Most were class a or b, I didn't see any other Class E members. Then I heard shouting and the 60 of us ran/hobbled best we can to source of the noise. Other groups of students came out the trees and into the clearing where some other students were. I looked at the numbers. There was about 500 people which means more than 2,000 people were killed.

Reyna and Alexis saw me before I saw them the did their best to run towards me. They engulfed me in hug as best they could with an unconscious Lani on my back. Carefully I put Lani on the soft, lush, green grass. She moved around and opened her eye.

"Oh thank god." The 3 of us girls said. Lani looked relieved that we were all semi okay. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Luke and Aspens grave faces. I walked away from my friends and walked off to the side with the guys. I put up an energy barrier so no could here our conversation.

"I can't believe they would blow up the school!" Luke says.

"They killed our friends." Aspens says in a low voice.

"What do we do?" Luke asks.

"I don't know." I answer truthfully.

"What can we do?" Aspen asks. I need to think.

"We need to take care of the injured and look for anyone else that survive." I say but lets face it. I just saw my home get burned down and my friends died because we couldn't get them out fast enough to warn them. I can't really explain the feeling. It was like as if there was this gaping hole in my heart. When I lost my parents, my heart was torn. Then I came to the school were I made family and a home. Now most of it was gone my home was gone. At least my family is here Lani, Reyna, and Aleixs my sisters are here. Luke and Aspen my brothers are here. For the first time I let them see me cry. I buried my face in my hands. I wasn't the tough bad ass right now, I am the same little girl that lost everything. I felt 2 pair of arms hug me. I smiled. My brothers may be knuckle heads but they know who to make me happy.

Thanks Guys

So, hey. After writing this chapter I felt all mushy....and fuzzy. I'M FLUFFY!!!!! haha, yeah no. Any way hope you enjoyed that chapter. Remember to vote, comment, and check out my friends on Wattpad. Thanks and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!