Chapter 14

Recap

"Okay now we need to get the others." I say Aspen nods but Lani and Luke look grim.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

.....

Malia POV

I don't get an answer right away, their silence told me one thing. I prayed that it wasn't true.

"No... tell me its not what I think." I say uneasy. All Lani can only nod and blink away the tears.

"Its true... the bastard that  ." Luke says, anger and sadness radiating of his body. My friends... Alexis, Reyna, Declan, and little Lyon. You know that feeling you have when you lose something important? Thats what I feel like and so much more. Will this feeling ever go away?

"We need to get out of here." I say and walk out the door with tears streaming down my faces. I go back into the room where I told Becky to meet us. If she and her friend aren't here in 2 minutes then we are leaving without them. Just as we were about to leave the door swung open and in came Becky and a girl with long blue hair. The other girl looked to be about 15, she had beautiful green eyes, and was a little short she looked around 5'1 but then again I could be seeing things how knows what the hell they injected into my eye. The girl took a step behind Becky, she seem shy.

"This is my friend Stephanie Hawking, So are we going?" Becky says.

"Now." I say and lead the group out of the hall way and down the next corridor and right into the rebels. They wore bullet proof vest and carried ak-47s, and M-16 rifles.

AN: I dont know anything about guns just made things up

With all of the guns pointed at us I could only say one thing.

"Crap"

And thats it! Hope you all enjoyed that chapter...Just kidding. There's  more happy reading

All of sudden they opened fire, I didn't even have enough time to react before the bullets came at us. I shut my eyes.

Nothing happened. I opened my eyes the bullets and the men were frozen. As if time stopes and everything was stuck except for us. I tried to reason what I was seeing. I turned around to see Stephanie, arms extended. She stayed silent however.

"Steph can control time." Becky answers. Well that explains a lot.

"Okay, let's get out while we can." I say and lead everyone in the opposite direction. With time frozen we were the only things moving. Hallways after hallway, corner after corner. This place was a maze that never ended.

....
So yeh, I know that was a short chapter but next one will longer I promise(sorta).