Chapter 2

Chapter two

When I dial Zayns number he answers in the second ring. "Hey I say, it's Sam"

"Hey" he yells over the phone.

" So me and my roommate are having a party for New Years u should really come" I say basically begging!

"Sure I'd love to" he says " I haven't seen u in a while, oh and is it ok if I bring like some friends" he questions. "Ya that'd be cool" I say " You can bring anyone! The party starts around nine and we live on 18 Mango street. You should bring some cute guys if u know anyone" I joke and he laughs.

"Maybe I will" he laughs "Hey I got to go I'm meeting my friends at a bar, I'll tell them about the party"

"Ok I'll see you tommorow at nine than"

"Ok that sounds good. see you then cuz" he says and hangs up.

" I hang up the phone and go in my room. Once I hit the bed I'm out like a light.

Zayn's POV

I'm surprised Sam called me, since I haven't seem her in a while but it will be nice seeing her again and her meeting all my friends. I pull in to the parking lot and walk out into the cold snowy air. I walk into the bar and see all my friends in a booth, they start waving and i slide I. Next to Liam.

"Hey guys what's up" I smile "how would u guys like to go to. New Years party tommorow?"

" I'd be down for that" Harry smirks

" who's house is it even at?" Louis adds

" it's at my cousin Sams condo or something. She just called and invited me and she said I could bring some friends" Zayn says eating a French fry from Nials plate.

" Is she Hot" Harry smirks and takes a drink of his beer.

"I don't think I want to answer that. Why don't u go and find out" I say

" I might just take u up on that offer" Harry says

"Don't Harry She's my cousin and she probably has a boyfriend or something" I say standing up.

"Chill out Zayn you know Harry" Nial interrupts.

I really don't want Harry to try to get with Sam. Even though she's my cousin and we are not that close, I link how Harry is. I start thinking while I'm glaring at Harry.

"What the Hell man stop giving me the death glare" Harry snaps.

"Ok boys why don't I just order the next round or shots so we all chill out" Liam offers.

"Ok I guess" I snap at him even though he trying to get me from not wanting to tackle Harry. "Let's just go and have a good time tommorow. I bet it's gunna be a boring little party cuz my cousins throwing it" I laugh and everyone joins in.

I wake up to my loud alarm and I fall off the bed. My alarm is acting stupid it was suposed to go off at 7 but if course it goes off at 12. I get up and turn off my alarm. I go turn on the coffee machine cuz Natalia is a coffee hillock! I go into Natalia's room to wake her up and she kicks me in the stomach! "Ow what the hell" I yell as I'm on the floor In pain.

"Why are you on the floor" she says as she is yawning.

" you just kicked me" i yell.

"Oh sorry, this is why I don't wake me up in my sleep" she says and she walks into the bathroom.

" We have so much to do we have to by food and drinks and I need to find a dress and decorations" I yell and I'm just freaking out because I know we won't get all that done.

"Calm your ass geez this is why I don't tell u when we throw parties" she smiles "anyway I'm having food be delivered and Jay is being the drinks and I just bought a lot of drinks yesterday. We only have to go shopping" she exclaims

" Oh my god thank got I was literally going to have a heart attack" I say

"Ok I'm going to take a shower" she says

" ok but don't take to long we need to go soon" I yell. She finally walks out 2 hours later and she's all ready to go.

"Are u kidding me we need to go" I say while I'm running into the shower. I rush out and I put my hair in a messy bun, skinny jeans and a purple shirt.

I find Natalia and she is drinking coffe.

"Let's go its 4 already and that gives is just enough Time to buy our dresses" I say excitingly

" ok I'm driving you drive like an old lady" she giggles. I roll my eyes and go to the car. When we go to the mall I walk directly into Macy's. I find a perfect white tight dress that goes half way down my thigh and is lacy in the back and is strapless. Natalia finds a blood red skin tight dress with With a see through chest area(not her boobs guys lets not be gross its a heart cover and the see through stuff is up) sleeves that goes midway down her arm.

"You look great" I tell her when she tries it on

" But u look sexy in that dress" she laughs and I laugh back! I find red prada pumps and she finds black Chanel heels!

"Now that we have out dresses and should let's party" she yells