Chapter 13

Zayn's POV

I feel awful I mean I really like Natalia and I'm so glad I met her. I wonder what thing would be like without her... STOP I can think like that I love her ad I know I blew it. Why did fuckin Perrie have to ruin this i was going to tell her but that wouldn't have turned out any better. Who want to hear someone say -um ya I have another girlfriend but it's ok I like you better- that is fuckin retarded I yell to myself! As I say that to my self this little kid walks up to me.

"Um.... Excuse me...... My mom told me you should...." The little boy stutters and he's like 6 geez I'm going to get lectured I can see it now.

"Come on kid spit it out I need to go to the store and go change my name what do u think of Ron" I say sarcastically I would rather change my identify than have to face those two girls, but I can't change I mean look at me. Ugh I mentally slap my self... I'm going crazy.

"I just wanted to say that... You should never swear and u should have better ape range when you leave you household" he smiles and keeps licking his lollipop.

"Household looks who's all mature for your and and little dude I will tell you why I look like fresh shit from the toilet" I say

"What did I tell you mister" he makes a constipated face this kid is weird and where is his mom.

"Sorry and anyway I am here because of a girl and girls do this. Yes girls the females of our world well obviously and they come and mess you up and then you and them don't get along break up and then you get fat eat a lot of food and go bald"I say as I brush over my gross sticky hair. " and finally you will die" i go right up to face and say "yes die because once you screw up you have to god to be an angel to make those girls forgive you" I almost yell and he has now dropped his lollipop on the floor.

"Di.....e....girls..I don't wanna grow up...!" He says tearing up, "Mommy" and he runs up to the lads siting at a table eating food with a teenage girl.

"Well at least I warned him and hey children love me I should have ten" I say sarcastically "That is if I have someone that loves me and the only person I want to love me doesn't love me," I say and go the same snack bar we came to a couple of hours ago I see Niall and Louis and go up to them.

"Hey man you look terrible" Louis laughs and Niall spits out his Chero and stares laughing histerically when he looks at my appearance. The next thing I know I see Liam running up to us and Sam and Harry are right at his tail and they look furious.

Sam POV

Thank god I wore comfy shoes. I see Liam running up to everyone. I am right behind him and Harry can't even catch up with me.

"Liam!!!" I jump on him making both of is fall.

"Owe what was that for I was just going to tell everyone this goldfish I won!" "Well now squished goldfish, Sam you killed JIMMY THE GOLD FISH"

I just look at him. I want to punch him. Harry runs up and puts his hands on his knees.

"You ok mate" Louise says

"Just peachy"Harry says sarcastically. I give him a nervous smile.

"Hey where is Natalia?"

"Oh... Um she's in the bathroom, somehow she fell in a bush... Ugh u know." Zayn gives us a fake laugh.

Natalia walks buy us looking straight ahead with here arms crossed. Her eyes are all red and puffy had she been crying there is only one reason for this...Zayn.... Ugh no one hurts my best friends i turn to Zayn and give him a dirty glare. We just look at Natalia than back at Zayn.

"Nice one Zayn...let's just go I'm so done with this night" I say annoyed

"Come on maybe I can help, maybe I can make her In a better mood" Zayn's says

"If you try to talk to her she will rip you lips off come on let's go" I huff and start walking to the car and the boys along behind me.

Harry's POV

Sam seemed annoyed I don't speak girl so I don't know what's going on but Zayn has got some tension with the two ladies. Liam is driving ugh he is the slowest driver there is.

"Shot gun, yeeeee" Naill yells running up to the passengers seat and before Niall gets in the car I gave him my usual your an idiot look. He just smiles and gets in the car. Ooh this will be fun with Sam, Natalia, me Zayn and Louis In the back. I'm regretting this already.

Natalia's POV

NO NO NO NO WHY WHY WHY WHY!!!!!! Why is he sitting here. It's me on the left window seat than Louis than Sam than Harry than Zayn. Thank god he is on the other side because I swear I would have strangled him right then in there. We are half way home now and no one has said a word why hasn't same and her awkwardness said anything to lighten the mood and she thinks it always does when it really wasn't but we all know she is bad under pressure.

"Sooo, did you guys have fun tonight?" Sam says and the guys nod.

Here we go, and just when I thought she couldn't say anything more annoying it happens. Sam is so bad in these situations but maybe I'm being pretty hard on her. Nah I got my heart broken by the boy who has hair like a skate ramp I can say what I want when I want.

"You guys can stay the night at our flat because it's pretty late and we have two guest rooms, but some of you guys will have to share," she happily says

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING!!!

Harry's POV

Oooh interesting wear will I sleep tonight. I think I know where i will but I will have to do this with no suspicion, I smirk to myself.

Zayn's POV

That's nice of Sam and Natalia looks furious because she said that. Doesn't Sam speak girl I thought that they would use there girl mental telepathy so Natalia would tell Sam that im ass. I guess not and Sam is so up to something. We pull into the drive way and we all pile out. Natalia is the first to get up into the flat. I'm guessing she is going to go into her room and lock herself I there forever. What have I done......

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE>

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while and I update next chapter I want about 15 votes. Plzzz vote and comment what you think. This is my first fan fic... Do you think I should keep writing... COMMENT!!! LUV YOUSSS