Really?

" I can explain.." Beau said holding his hands out in front of himself, trying to calm me down.

"Then please do explain!" I said throwing the mask on the floor.

"Ok, uh... Well I didn't really have a choice." He said looking very serious.

"Care to evaluate?" I sighed at him.

"I was in a gang," He started again but I cut him off.

"Beau! Why didn't you tell me any of this."  I frowned at him.

"Well its not like I was going to go around to everyone and be like, "Hey! I'm in an illegal gang." He said sarcastically, "you have to understand I couldn't tell anyone, but I did get out. They just needed me to do this one thing for them, and now i'm out. I think..." He trailed off.

"Well, i'm glad your 'out', but you still should have told me before.'' I quoted him.

'' I'm sorry?" He said looking very adorable, knowing I can't stay mad at Beau I went over and gave him a big hug."I love you Trish." He whispered into my hair.

"I love you too Beau." I smiled against his chest, as we stayed in a hug for a couple more minutes. Until I started complaining about his bony chin resting on top of my head, and we both started giggling uncontrollably.

Some how we both ended up tangled together on the floor, and right now everything felt right for the first time in along time. Beau's eyes bored into my own, making me feel really nervous. My heart started pounding faster as his face got closer to mine, and my stomach exploded with butterflies.

When his lips touched mine, they were soft and warm just like him. And i'm not going to lie, there were some pretty intense sparks flying around right then. He looked into my eyes once again, with a emotion in his eyes I couldn't detect.

I quickly realized what just happened and jumped to my feet, grabbing my bag and running out the door wide eyed . Mumbling a "I have to go." as I ran out the door.

I can't believe I just kissed my gang member/best friend, probably ruining our friendship. Awesome.

The cold breeze turned my cheeks and nose a nice rosy colour, as I walked briskly in any direction away form Beau's house.

I ended up at one of the old libraries, sitting in a random aisle against one of the very tall book shelves. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on it, exhaling all the air in my lungs. You know when your able to just relax with nothing on your mind? Yeah, lucky for you then. I can't, I don't know why but i'm always thinking/worrying about something.

And obviously the current subject picking at my brain, was the whole Beau, kiss/gang situation.

"You know you could go home and sleep, some people might think your a hobo sleeping the the library." Someone said sitting down beside me.

"Maybe I am a hobo." I responded not opening my eyes, as a deep chuckle warmed the air happily.

"You don't look like a hobo though that's or sure." He whispered in my ear, making my shiver a little.

I opened my eyes to see our faces were very close, his hot spicy breath washed over my face intoxicating me. His good looks were hard to resist from a distance let alone this close, but I told myself I wouldn't fall for him.

But right now that's the most difficult thing i've ever tried to do, as his eyes stared longingly into my own I found myself melting a little. Not good.

Sorry its so short! The next one will be long, i've just had so much homework :( By the way this is in the Watty Awards.. hint hint wink wink ;)