Exams

The next day,it is known to be English exam.Heliqa came to school by wearing normal school attire than wearing prefects uniform.The attire was full in white and Dwayne felt as if looking at angel in Heliqa's form.After exam end,Heliqa was drove home by her personal driver.On the way home,she noticed Dwayne walking home as if their residential area is just a walking distance from school to home.Heliqa has her own personal driver due to some personal issues.Upon reached hjome,she got a text from her friend Kay asking her to drop by her house to fix up a problem.

Without changing her uniform,Heliqa took her purse and walked away from her house to Kay's house whereby they all are staying in the same residential area.While walking,from far she could see Dwayne .When both of them get nearer to each other,Heliqa laughed coincidently. Dwayne saw her and greets her.

Dwayne : My house is nearby...

Heliqa : Mine too... just nearby yours... ( she knew it earlier)

Dwayne : Take care...

Later on Dwayne gets into his house and kept on smiling like a psychopath for no reason. He then claimed to know Heliqa's wechat id.He added her.He then get to know that Heliqa's is very active in updating posts in wechat rather than in facebook.

After a week past by,it is known to be school holidays for a week.Guess what? Dwayne and Heliqa's residential area's huge field has been choosen to conduct state level Lantern Festival for a week.Heliqa was not interested in it as if the loud cheering sound from the speaker can cover a huge area and it is a disturbance.Just imagine from 6pm to 12am a huge sound with high beat beating and you cant afford to sleep?But who cares ? Its school holidays!!

Dwayne attended the festival for the two weeks of holidays but Heliqa prefered to stay home and study for her upcoming examination.She attended the festival one Wednesday night with her mother.At the entrance,she saw Dwayne standing swiping his Iphone.Dwayne noticed her presence.That moment was full of romance as if a prince is waiting for his princess under moon lights...Dwayne was shy to look at her face to face.But then he followed her silently to thw festival.He concerned on Heliqa's safety as if the festival was attended by some rogue boys too.But luckily nothing bad happened.

Time passes,Dwayne kept on falling for her.He just cant express his feelings for her.One day he saw Heliqa kept on crying in her lab to her best buddies Wawa and Gare.Dwayne was so curious to know the main reason for her tears to flow down.He was worried too.He cant take his sweetheart crying like that.Dwayne returned to his class moodily.

The next hour,he roamed around Heliqa's lab and found her laughing out loud.Eventhough that was weird,Dwayne was happy to see her laughter.

Gare:Hey,dont turn quickly!Dwayne is watching you..

Heliqa: I know I jst want to confuse him to see whether he concern about me or not.

Wawa: Well played babe..

Finals are around the corner which is very important for Heliqa and her batch.She kept on doing revision and almost forget the existence of Dwayne.Not almost but totally !

Dwayne started to miss her.He was afraid to text her.But then his friend Halimi gave him strength to express his feelings for her.Dwayne took his phone and kept on staring Heliqa's chatbox with full of confusion and fear.The usual fear and shy you'll have on your crush.

He then texted Heliqa..

Dwayne: Hye! Studying?

Within few seconds,Heliqa replied..

Heliqa: Nope,playing cricket!

Dwayne: Oh cool.Sorry If I disturbed you studying.Here check this link out for extra revision.Kinda good tho..

Heliqa: Thanks Dwayne.Will go through it soon.Thanks for sharing.

Dwayne :Pleasure.All the best for your exam..You can ace it.

Heliqa:Thanks 😊

Heliqa was happy for his text.She continued her revision then.

On the day of examination,Heliqa was prepared for everything.Same goes to her buddies too.Before entering exam hall,they send wishes to each other.

Heliqa:ALL THE BEST ! DO THE WORST GUYS !

Her buddies got agitated with that.Of course everyone will get.A month passed and the examinations ended.Heliqa has no more connection with the school anymore as she has graduated high school.She started enjoying her life in the girlish way.A dream life every teenage girl dreams for.Hair styling,shopping,brand new clothes,party dresses,make up kits, fascinating Iphone covers,movies on weekends,shoes,good foods,bracelets,branded watches,rings,pierchings,manicure and many more.

Heliqa transformed fully into a hot chick from the nerdy potato.Dwayne almost got shocked to see her transformation on Facebook.He even got jealous for the comments she get from other boys on Facebook.Dwayne got worried as if any of the boys would took place in Heliqa's heart.