And Vacation Starts !

One day,Mr.Hashim brought them for a trip to an island sight seeing because he found that his students has become so wild and tensed up due to examinations.Dwayne,Wawa,Halimi,Heliqa,Gare and the other students were on the ship.Some of the students joined Mr.Hashim for diving and snorkeling.Dwayne was watching Heliqa's movement with Halimi from far.

Heliqa who was so on agitated on some personal issues suddenly went into her cabin.She came out with a big glass bowl and a box of ice cubes.She put it on the table where Wawa,Gare and Heliqa was sitting.Later on Heliqa put all the ice cubes into the bowl and filled it with water.She then pushed her face into the big bowl of ice cold water.Wawa and Gare was petrified for her behavior.

Wawa : Was she really in tension?

Gare : Don't worry.It is a remedy for refreshing and relaxing face muscles.

Wawa : Dear Gare ,I am so proud of you.You got answer for everything.

From the next table,Dwayne who was having his coke suddenly split it out after saw her surprising behavior.He tried to confront her but unfortunately Mr.Hashim who was floating on water called upon him as he found some interesting corals in the sea depth. Both of the boys changed into divers suit and dived into water.Dwayne found some really interesting corals and of course some collectable pearls.He then came up to the ship with the pearls.Both of the boys then changed their outfit and get back to the front of ship where everyone were having their lunch.They had their luch with their other friends.While having light lunch,Dwayne successfully make up some pearl bracelets.He was so happy for his hand made bracelets.His eyes then turn up for Heliqa.As usual Wawa and Gare only were sitting on the table and having their lunch while Heliqa gone missing.Without thinking much,he confronted both of the girls.

Dwayne: Hye!

Wawa : Hye Dwayne hehehe..

Dwayne: I have made bracelets for three of you.Here it is.. (giving it to Wawa)

Gare : They are so pretty...thank you boy.

Dwayne: Welcome.The extra one please give to Heliqa.

Wawa: Don't worry.This bracelet will be on her hand soon.You will see it.

Dwayne: Alright...seems my friends are waiting,please excuse me..

Both of them smiled to him and Dwayne returns to his friends.

Gare : He is so polite.

Wawa : Where is Heliqa?

Gare : Lets go and find her before someone steal this bracelet~..

Both of them then roamed around in the case for finding Heliqa.Right from far they could see Heliqa standing alone watching the wonderful creation of God.

Gare : In front of us she claims that she hates everything which is in green and blue...but now she is the one enjoying the sea and mountains sceneries.

Wawa : Alone some more ...!

Gare : Yes ! Let's go and join her...who knows calm scene converts into humorous scene?

On the confronting her,something fishy comes to their way.They found a classmate of Dwayne named Natasha pushed Heliqa quickly into the sea.She ran off after that.Wawa and Gare who saw the incident quickly run to see Heliqa who was suffocating and almost going to drown in the water.Wawa and Gare were nervous and can't calm down seeing her.In fact both of them don't know how to swim.They sreamed out loud for help and the other students who heard it run towards them.Wawa cried and claimed that Heliqa has drowned !!

Without thinking much and with an intelligent act,Dwayne dived into the sea to save Heliqa.He found Heliqa in few minutes and brought her to the water surface.Luckily,Heliqa was not really fainted or inhaled high amount of water.The girls then covered her with towel as she was shivering.

Mr.Hashim : How could this happen? Why you jumped into the sea without life jacket?

Heliqa : What do you thinking of me? I am not nuts to jump into the sea without any life jacket! Someone pushed me !!

Mr.Hashim : Is that playfully? Who is that someone?

Heliqa : I don't know sir...

Mr.Harry : Someone has be out for blood. Trying to murder her...

Mr.Hashim : Don't think of it.They are still kids.They might be accidentally done this.

The girls were so on angry on Mr.Hashim.Later on in cabin Wawa gifted the bracelet to Heliqa without mentioning anything about Dwayne.Heliqa was so happy to own such a pretty bracelet even though she don't have much interest in collecting bracelets.She felt as if it is a precious gift from Wawa.On that evening they returned back home.

r