The First Meet

It's all start at Methodian Institute where Dwayne,a prefect entered the top 22 seniors of the school's lab with his friends Halimi and Haziq to take signature from the ex-assistant head prefect Wawa for verification. It was the first time Wawa and Gare stayed in lab during recess hour where they usually will be roaming out of their lab doing duty as a dedicated school prefect. They had to stay back in lab during recess hour because they were so interested listening a new hit horror story by their classmate Heliqa.Heliqa is a prefect too but she usually stays in her lab during recess hours writing stories and being invisible.

It has been 5 years in that institute,but that was the first time Heliqa saw Dwayne face to face.She saw him before but she didn't pay any attention on him.That moment,just to release tension she teased Dwayne for leaving his pen behind carelessly on the lab's table.

Heliqa : You don't want it? Give to me then..!

Dwayne: Never mind ! (Arrogantly)

Dwayne then left the lab with his friends but yet he smiled alone for what he had done over Heliqa.The next day,a fine Friday,Heliqa wasn't thinking anything about Dwayne as she always forgot everyone easily but yet he searched for her all over the school.At the school ending time,he was disappointed and decided to stay back for his drama practice.He thought that Heliqa must have skipped the school.As usual,he stood up on the stage and started his vocal with a loud voice as demanded by the teacher in charge.

"IN THIS STAGE OF WORLD NOTHING IMPRESSED ME EXCEPT..."

While saying that, he found out that his other drama mates have stopped talking and the environment became so silent. He turned all look over and found out that the seniors in lab has turned to him included the History teacher in it. He found out Helena staring at him as looking at a ghost. Due to embarrassment, he stepped away from the stage.He learnt that Heliqa is still in school due to extra classes.Class ends and Heliqa walked out from the lab to the front gate waiting for her aunt to pick her up.She found her friend K.kay roaming around with worries in her face.After K.Kay saw Heliqa,she asked her if she knows how to break the house lock as she has lost her house key and she couldn't get in.Heliqa tried to settle up the problem in proper way.From the beginning,Kaykay said that Gen got unzipped his bad before but she doesn't want to blame him as if it could be a mistake.Heliqa asked Gen about Kaykay's house key in a proper way and lastly he took it out from his pocket.Gen admitted he was just playing around with Kaykay's key.

By then ,Heliqa and Kaykay waited for their aunt.They were laughing at people passing by on the road in a weird way.Suddenly,a group of boys turned up.Both of them became afraid tried to get into the school internal compound again.Dwayne then crossed over Heliqa and crashed her left shoulder with his shoulder. Dwayne rushed to stage again without telling a sorry.

By then,Heliqa reached home safely and opened her facebook.She quickly searched for Dwayne's account as she was so curious on his background.She found her account and without a doubt she sent him a request.Around 5 pm Dwayne accepted her request.He felt so happy viewing her pictures and felt bad for his pictures which are so old and not classy like hers.Dwayne waited for her to text him first but its end up with disappointments ...

SATURDAY- Bio tuition...Heliqa met her friends and she was so happy with them.That happiness made her to stalk Dwayne's profile again and they swiped his pictures one by one.

Wawa : Hahaha...damn it ! He looks like a boss!

Heliqa: Mosquito glasses ...

As usual school starts on Monday.Dwayne kept onstaring at Heliqa who was standing with her friends.That made Halimi to suspecthim.Dwayne lastly admitted that he likes Heliqa to Halimi.He even saw herwearing nerd glasses walking to canteen during recess hours.He felt she is kindof cute in nerd glasses.