Chapter 15

Christopher Lawson –

“That was a close one, Chris! Is someone losing their touch?” The taunting words didn’t throw me off, I wanted blood and I always got what I wanted.

“Says the guy that nearly tripped over his sister’s bike, not five minutes ago.”

Neil’s eyes narrowed into slits as his playful smirk turned into a furious scowl. “You pushed me!”

I lifted the paint gun I was holding and shot him three times in the center of his chest. The resulting three yellow splats of paint that followed left a satisfied grin on my face, “And now… I just won.”

Neil brushed his blonde hair back in frustration, a scowl still on his face. He replied, “Man, you cheated.”

I looked him square in the eye then retorted, “Neil, if this was a real fight- with real guns and silver bullets- you would be dead. There’s no such thing as cheating when it comes to war. So who’s lost their touch now, big boy?”

I clearly struck a nerve when the big brute came barreling towards me, his fist ready and clenched. I barely had time to dodge his punch, the side of this fist roughly scraping against my scruff covered cheek.

“Fuck,” I growled, feeling the hairs on the back of my neck stand up at being disrespected by someone of a lower rank. Usually Nikan ,my Wolf, would be barking random bits of profanity and urging me on to rip his throat out by now -he took our Alpha blood to heart and thrived on the fact we stood higher than others- yet lately he had been quiet and a lazy little shit, only coming out when he was called.

“Chris!” I heard Molly’s high-pitch voice scream from the other side of the training grounds.

I looked over just in time to see Molly jogging down a grassy hill at the far side of the arena. It was moments like this that I wished my father wouldn’t allow audiences in the fenced in training ground, but he thought he could encourage his fighters’ bloodlust with the entertainment of vicious brawling.

Molly’s outfit was even skimpier than yesterday’s. She had on a tight, pink tank top that showed off her tanned midriff as well as cut off jean shorts that could practically be classified as panties. She must have been wearing another one of her double push-up bras since her perky boobs looked like they were about to escape into the wild. Just looking at her made me realize that normally I would have a rock hard boner right about now, but nothing seemed to be going right with my body today.

I heard an appreciative growl from my left; Neil was watching her very intently with a tent of his own forming in his basketball shorts. Well, at least someone was enjoying the view.

Most boyfriends would be outraged with this, but I couldn’t give a shit- Molly just didn’t do it for me anymore.

“Hey baby,” She purred, wrapping her arms around my neck and rubbing her tits against my chest.

I think she was trying to be sexy. In reality, I felt like a giant stuffed animal being humped by a dog in heat. “Hey,” I replied, standing still.