IMPORTANT NOTICE

This story is being edited and changed around. I apologize to those who read this story in the past with so many spelling mistakes and confusing plot twists.

I want you guys to know some things.

1) This story was written when I was young and obviously, I didn't know what I was doing. All I knew was that I loved to write and jumble things up. I'm sorry.

2) Don't comment rude things on my story, if you don't like it then just don't read it. Otherwise you'll get blocked.

3) There is a second book to this. If you can't find it, then go on my wattpad page and you'll see a story called "You Promised Me Forever." that's the sequel. (It's not up right now as that is also being edited :) )

4) Please be patient.

5) If you get confused about anything, message me. I'll be happy to explain if you can't understand the things listed here.

***

As further or due, this story is Copyright© and anyone who distributes this story without proper credit and consent will be charged and taken to court.

I don't mind hiring a lawyer if someone is using my hard work to display it as their own.

Copyright is illegal and it's just not okay. Make up your own fucking story, its not that hard. And if it is, then maybe you shouldn't be a writer.

But anyways,

Enjoy reading! Love you all. xoxo