|Chapter One|

Chapter One

"Wake up, Sarah! I'm not going to be late because of you again." Aiden complained, shaking me roughly.

I hate school days. Especially fucking Mondays.

After a few more shaking and me groaning out of frustration, I threw the covers off of me.

"Okay, okay, I'm getting up!"

"Good, because I was gonna leave you. Now get ready." He said, before walking out of my room.

I rolled my eyes and mumbled underneath my breath, getting out of bed.

I know my mom must've told him to wake me up. Because he would've never done it himself, that's for sure.

"Stupid school, stupid Monday, stupid Aiden." I complained while grabbing a towel. Everything is stupid on Mondays but if I want to get the hell out of here, I'm stuck going to school.

Fifteen minutes later, I was showered and dressed in a dark blue sweater and washed out denim skinny jeans, my light brown hair curled up into a ballerina bun as I kept my makeup light. Just a little eyeliner to make my eyes pop and lip gloss.

"Sarah! Hurry the fuck up!"

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I shouted, grabbing my bag after slipping on a pair of vans. He's really being a pain in the ass now, it's not even cute.

Taking two steps at a time, I reached the bottom step and head into the kitchen to grab an apple. "Where's Mom?"

I noticed Aiden wearing gray fitted jeans and a black short sleeve shirt with his typical leather jacket.

One of those bad boy outfits, I rolled my eyes, he's anything but that.

He looked good though, his toned chest fitting perfectly against the fabric of the shirt along with his broad shoulders. Yummy.

But he's an asshole and I shouldn't be appreciating how hot he looks on a Monday morning.

I'm supposed to hate everything, including hot asshole boys.

"She's still sleeping, you ready?" Aiden looked over at me, flinging his backpack over his shoulder. Oh, so she didn't ask him to wake me up.

"Yep," I said, popping out the 'p' and following him out the door and towards his car. I wish I had my own car, but I share with my mom and she uses it on weekdays mostly.

I started to eat my apple on the walk to the car, waiting for him to unlock it before taking a seat and buckling up.

"Do you have everything? I'm serious, Sarah. I'm not doing what we did last time, driving back for a fucking pencil case."

"Yes, Daddy. I have everything, just drive already." I rolled my eyes.

He made a face, "Ew, don't call me that." but started driving anyways on the direction to school. It didn't take that long for us to arrive at school and before I knew it, we were pulling up in the schools parking lot, my apple long gone by now.

"Thanks for the ride." I said, getting out of the car and fixing the strap to my school bag. I heard him follow suit after me.

"No problem, so I'll catch you later?" I can tell he didn't know what else to say so I shrugged and watched him walk off.

Ever since he was back in my life, we never really had a full on conversation. It was either tensed or we were snapping at each other.

I sighed out, the drama in my life was hectic and this was far too much stress on me to be thinking about on a Monday morning.