Im Home

As the plane lands I start to feel the most joy I've felt in a while, being away from my family and all. When I get into the airport I grab my bags and wait on my taxi to show up when it does I go in my purse and grab the letter I got from my dad and tell the taxi driver the address of the house. When I get to the house I pay the taxi driver what I owe and get my bags and walk up to the apartments with the name Fujioka on it and grab the key that was in the letter and unlock the door. As I walk in a see a note on the counter from my dad
and it says "your little Munchkin sister doesn't come home till after 6 because she is in a club at school love you see you later my kiwi" I read it in his womanly voice,and all I can think is gosh do I miss these two. I put my things in Haruhi's room and go to look for food and I see there is none.It was about 4 and Haruhi wouldn't be home for two more hours and I could go shopping. Luckily I cashed half of one of my checks when I got here . When I got to the supermarket I was grabbing a lot of food and snacks for me and Haruhi to have a movie night like we used to. When I was finished shopping it was only 4:30 so I walked around and found a small jewlery stand and saw these little matching star chains one was black with white designs and the other was white with black designs just in my luck I had enough to buy the for Haruhi and I. When I was done walking around and adventuring I looked at the time and it was 5:55 I started to run home so I could be there when Haruhi got there. I got there at 6 on the dot. She was late about 30 minutes and all I could think was I just ran for no reason. I had started to put away the groceries and started cooking an American dinner called lasagna it was my favorite. When I put it in the oven I heard the door open. I turned to see a boy standing there and we both screamed. "What are you doing in my house !" He yelled me but with the tone I knew it was Haruhi. I ran up and hugged her. "Haru-munchkin it's me Kina!" I said "KINA OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" She said as she pulled away from the hug " I'm back for good now, but sadly I'm in a higher grade then you now. But on the bright side I'm going to Ouran Academy with you!" I say jumping up and down. "How did you get a scholarship in America?" "They are gonna pay for the whole thing plus lunches and as long as I stay in school and keep good grades they will continue to pay.
" That is so cool!" We sat down and started to talk and eat the food I made and she explained the whole boy thing she had going on and I explained my hair and why I cut it so short. We watched movies and ate snacks until we feel asleep.