Why Not?

When I wake the next morning Kyoya isn't awake so I look at the time it's 10:00 am. I am mad at my body for waking up this early. I get up from my bed and go to the kitchen and see once again I have no food. Maybe i'll just drive to somewhere to eat. Breakfast date with my awesome boyfriend sounds great. While I wait for that adorable boy to wake up I continue my drawing. After a while I hear a knock on the door and go to answer it.

"Hey Kina, I brought you my leftover crepes from dad and I" 

"Thanks onii." As she looks in she can see Kyoya asleep with no shirt on and her eyes widen. I look back and realize what she is looking at and begin to blush.

"Nothing happened he just came to spend the night, now go before he wakes up and sees you see him."  I push her out and close the door saying I love you quick.

I plate the crepes and put them in the microwave. I hear Kyoya get up and come into the kitchen.

"Those smell good."

"Haruhi made them she just brought me them."

"Well wasn't that nice of her."

"Yes it was" I kiss his cheek and give him his plate and he sits at the table as do I and we eat.

Today me and Kyoya are planning themes for the club and finding the cheapest way to do it. We go to his house though, my house has no internet. His siblings and Parents already know me and I would say they like me but I don't really know, I never asked.

"Does your family like me?" I stop writing and look up at Kyoya

"Of course they......you know I never bothered asking." He says looking up from his laptop as well.

"Well why not?" I say giving him a confused look

"I don't honestly know, I just assumed they like you because they let you come with us on weekend trips and things." He puts his laptop to the side "They never really say anything to me."

"Maybe they are waiting on you to say something?" I say

"Maybe, i'm going to go ask my mom right now. Can you get on the computer and look for the best looking cheapest french clothing" he says while getting up he brings me the computer and gives me a kiss.

"Alright." I say kissing him a second time

I watch him walk out of his room and the begin to look up berets'.

(A/N Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to update the story twice today since i keep making you guys wait for 1-3 months)