Seven - Memory Lane [✓]

I watched my car being towed away by a big truck. I can't believe someone went as far to vandalize my car. Do they hate me that much? I don't even know what I've done wrong. They don't even have the balls to confront me face to face.

They have put me in a bad mood now. They better watch their back once I find out who has done it.

"I'll give you a lift home." Jason said to me. I completely forgot he was with me; he was even shocked at this disaster.

"Thanks," I smiled. He knew it was a fake but in this situation – you can't blame me.

We both got into his car as mine was gone. We sat in silence all the way back to my house – not a single word was said. I glanced out of the window when we arrived to my gate.

"Your house is rather big," Jason looked amazed.

"Yeah, that's all because of my father and brothers," I replied.

"What do they do?" Jason asked.

"Well my father works away with the CEO of Farsten's Golf Course and my brothers are famous ice hockey players," I answered.

I grabbed my bags and got out of Jason's car. I turned round to see he got out too. He walked me up to my front gate. I clicked onto the buzzer for someone to open the gate for me as I don't have my gate key with me.

"Will you be at the track later?" Jason asked loudly.

I shushed him.

"My family don't know," I whispered.

"Oh, sorry," Jason apologized.

"And yeah, I won't miss it, so I will see you then" I replied as the gate opened.

I watched Jason get back into his car. I waved at him as he drove out of my drive and disappeared down the road. When I turned, Louis was standing by the front door.

"Where's your car?" Louis said, leaning against the door frame.

"Some idiot decided to vandalize it and slash my tires," I said. I was still angry about my car, thinking about it isn't making it any better – I need it to get to the club this evening. I don't know what I will do without it.

"How are you going to get to University and back?" Louis asked.

"I have no idea," I sighed.

"You can use my car until it's fixed if you like?" Louis offered. My head snapped over in his direction.

"Really, I can?"

"Yeah, sure, the keys are in the kitchen hanging up – but look after it please," Louis smiled.

I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. I will remember this moment – and not only that his car is a Red Iceni Grand Tourer. I have always wanted to drive his car. He never used to let me every time I asked him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," I repeated over and over. I smothered him with kisses all over his face.

"Yeah, yeah, just look after it." He said peeling me away from him. I rushed upstairs to pack another tracksuit. My other one was still in my car, so need a new one out. I threw my bag over my shoulder and ran downstairs, grabbing the keys on the way out.

I pressed the button to open the garage. The car sat there sparkling at me as the garage door made its way up. I beeped the car open and the noise was music to my ears. The doors unlocked and I hoped inside, putting down the roof.

I started up the engine which roared, the sound was beautiful. I reversed out of the garage and pulled out of the drive way and sped down the road.