What lies ahead

As Yata and Fushimi walked back to Fushimis' place, Yata seemed very lost. Fushimi placed a hand on Yatas shoulder causing him to jump. When he turned around tears were falling from his eyes. Fushimi stopped at stared at Yata as he cried. "What's wrong?" Fushimi asked. "I don't know. It's just that, when we started waking, I felt really happy. Then I got sad and now, I- I can't s-stop crying."
    Yata sobbed into his hands. Fushimi stood there speechless not knowing what to do. People began to stare so Fushimi called cab and drove the rest of the way home. In the cab Yata still cried, so Fushimi put his arm around him and pulled him close trying to calm him down. Without even saying a word Yata quickly wrap his arms around Fushimi and held onto him as tightly as possible. He wished it would've continue forever but they had reached their destination and quickly released.
As they walked up to Fushimis door Yata dropped to his knees and began screaming. He held his head and began mumbling nonsense. "F-Fushimi." He said and reached out to him. Fushimi got on his knees and placed his hands over Yatas and lifted his head up. "It's okay Misaki, everything's gonna be okay. Look at me. Hey." Yata looked up slightly. "Look only at me." They gazed into each other's eyes for a good amount of time before Yatas eyes slowly began to close. "Mi-"
"AHHHHH !!!! IT HURTS. MAKE IT STOP FUSHIMI!" Yata yelled in a panic. Fushimi nearly cried at the sight of the one he loved in such pain and suffering. But what he hated the most, was that he couldn't do anything but call an ambulance.
-
The nurses rushed Yata into the doors. "He's burning up." One of the nurses said. "F-Fush. ." Yata stuck his hand out and searched for Fushimis. Fushimi grabbed his hand and held on tight. "I'm here." He felt himself holding back tears again. "I'll always be here."
"Sir this is as far as you can go. We'll take care of the rest." Fushimi was about to put up a fight when he felt a hand in his shoulder. He turned around to see blue King Munakata. "I'm sorry ma'am, I'll handle him."
The nurse walked away leaving Fushimi and him alone. "Why a-" "I had someone following you this whole time. We were all worried about you." Fushimi looked at Munakata angered. "I never asked for you to worry." Fushimi said bluntly. "That's just like you Fushimi, you hide your sadness behind your cockiness." Fushimis eyes widened slightly. "You want attention." Munakata continued. "You want Yatas attention." He placed a hand on Fushimis shoulder. Fushimi quickly slapped away his hand and walked away from Munakata.
    He hurried out of the hospital and continued to walk. His phone then buzzed. It was a message from Munakata.
" I'll make sure Yata get the best attention. "
-
    Fushimi hurried inside his apartment and locked the door behind him. He stood there questioning his actions. "Was it a good idea to take care of Misaki?" He asked himself. He slid down the door and began to laugh hysterically. He reached his limit. He finally let the tears fall from his eyes. "If you were to see me now you'd call me a stupid monkey." Fushimi laughed out. He buried his face in his hands. "Why? Why did it have to you?" He leaned his head against the door. "Why did I have to fall for you?" He smiled slightly, then threw his fist to meet the wall. "Stupid Misaki."
-
    The next day Fushimi woke up in his room. The sunlight peeking through the curtains must have woke him up. He sat up and examined the room. It was a mess. "What happened yesterday?" Fushimi said as he rubbed his head. "Oh, right."
-
(Flashback)
    After the little episode Fushimi had at the door, he continued and took it to his room. In all of the pain and anger Fushimi felt he needed to vent. He took it out on objects in his room. He threw the books off the bookshelf, threw his bed side table, and smashed a mirror with his fist. He then took a vase Seri gave him and threw it at the wall shattering it.
-
    Fushimi looked at his blood stained fist. He took a deep breath and threw his legs off the side of the bed. When he stood up he heard somethings crack beneath his feet. He took his foot off it and looked down to see a picture of him and Misaki as kids. He picked it up and examined it further. It had cracked over his face leaving the side Misaki was on unharmed. He clicked his tongue and threw it on his bed.
    He walked into his bathroom and took out the first aid kind and carefully bandaged his hand. His phone rang as he finished wrapping. He picked it up and immediately regretted it. It was Munakata. "Yes?" Fushimi said annoyed. "Just thought I'd tell you Yatas awake." Fushimis eyes brightened. "His moods better and he says he wants to see you."
    Fushimi immediately put the phone down, got dressed and ran for the hospital. He burst through the doors to meet Munakata who was standing outside Yatas hospital door. "He's been waiting." Munakata said as he pointed at the door. Fushimi walked up to the door, took a deep breath, and walked in. There he saw Yata staring out a window as the wind blew through his orange locks. "M-Misaki?"
Yata looked at Fushimi and smiled. "I thought that when I woke up, you'd be here. But you weren't." Misaki stated. Fushimi walked up to him and hugged him tightly. "I've been thinking that for a long time." Fushimi mumbled to himself. Yata hugged him back and they sat there embarrassing each other.
Fushimi then broke away from the hug and looked Yata in the eyes. "Do you remember anything?" Yata then frowned. "No, I still don't remember." Fushimi clicked his tongue. "It can't be helped." He stood up and walked over to the window. "So how are you feeling?" He asked. "I'm doing a lot better. Sorry to worry you." Yata smiled awkwardly rubbing his head. "If I don't worry about an idiot like you who will?"
"What was that?" Yata asked. Fushimi blushed realizing he said that out loud. "Nothing, don't worry." A nurse then walked in. "Mr.Yata, it's time to take your X-rays. I'm sorry sir but you have to leave now." Fushimi clicked his tongue. "I was just leaving." Fushimi said as he walked out. He stopped at the door and looked over his shoulder at Yata. "I'll come back." He then continued walking.
-
// Long time no update. Sorry about that.