Tragic days

Fushimi woke up and slowly sat up. He felt a sharp pain behind his eyes. Guess I really did cry myself to sleep last night. How pathetic. He got ready for his day and went to work as usual. He took the same route and walked past the same things but, something was missing.

   He decided to discard it and go about his day as usual. As he started to walk home it began to rain. "Rain?" He walked into a near by store and bought an umbrella. As he turned the corned to his apartment building there was someone standing against the door.

   "Misaki..?" Yata looked at him and smiled. Fushimis eyes widened as he saw Yata soaking wet. He ran to his side and threw his coal over him. "You really are an idiot. Do you plan on getting yourself sick?" Fushimi opened the door and lead him inside. "If I get sick will Fushimi take care of me?" Fushimi looked at Yata then looked away. "Go to my room and take off your clothes."

    Yata did as told found his way to his room and began taking his clothes off. Fushimi walked in as Yata had his shirt over his head. Fushimi examined his fragile figure and blushed. "Should I take a shower fist?" Yata spoke bringing Fushimi back to reality. "Oh, yeah, shower first. I'll leave these clothes here for you." Yata made his way to the bathroom and Fushimi walked to his study to do some work. 20 minutes went by and Fushimi was sitting at his desk doing research. Hearing foot steps Fushimi turned around to find Yata standing in the door way.

    "These clothes are pretty big on me." Yata blushed. The shirt he was wearing slid off his shoulder and the shorts hung low. Fushimi was taken back.

---
(FLASHBACK)
(6th grade)

"Fushimi.. These clothes are too big on me." Said a pouting Yata. "Well I don't have clothes that will fit you. That's why you shouldn't run around a lake idiot." Fushimi replied as flicked his dear friends head. "But that cat was cute." Yata pouted more. "But that's okay, because Fushimi was the one who saved me." Yata smiled widely.

(End of flashback)

----

ACHOO.

    Fushimi looked up. "Are you feeling okay?" Fishimi got up and put his hands on Yatas head to check for a fever. "I'm fi- ACHOO-ne"

    "You're burning up. You must of gotten sick." Fushimi walked into the kitchen for medicine. "No I'm- ACHOO- okay." Yata kept sneezing. "Stupid Yata, even though you lost your memory you're still as stubborn as ever." Fushimi said more too himself than Yata. "Go lay on my bed and get some rest."

    "But where will you sleep?"

    "On the couch."

    "But-

    "Go lay down before it gets worse."

    Yata went and sat on the bed as Fushimi brought him medicine. "Now lay down and rest." Fushimi turned around to leave but Yata grabbed his hand. Fushimi turned to look at Yata.

    "Sleep with me."

    Fushimis widened as he was surprised. He them smiled. "Alright." And with that Fushimi layed in bed with Yata. The one he loved and cherished the most. "We'll go to the doctors tomorrow."

------

"Any signs of his memory coming back?" Fushimi asked the doctor. "None that I can detect. So far he says everything's blank." "And his head injury?" "Give it about 2 weeks then he should be good as new." And with that the doctor left. Fushimi walked back to Yata who was sitting quietly. "Are we done?" Yata asked. "Yeah, let's go."

------