00:02

Justin's P.O.V

Her skin, her eyes, her hair, her body. It was all beauty at it's finest and I could tell she didn't know that which made her even more beautiful it that was even possible.

"Thanks sweetheart." I show her my signature smirk that was plastered on my face. She nods quietly and walks back into the kitchen.

She was the help? She was too gorgeous to be anything less than royalty herself?!

"Prince Justin, how does it feel to be so close to being the king?" The queen, my great aunt, asked me herself. I shrugged, "I feel like the weight of the world is getting heavier and harder to hold up." I spoke.

She nods, "Of course, but you shall make a fabulous king and will nonetheless run a fabulous kingdom." She smiles. I simply nod.

"Why don't I become king? I'm the prince aren't I?" I hear a small voice ask.

I look over and see a young boy, one of the most adorable boys I have ever seen.

I can't help the smile that grows on my face. "Would you like to be king young prince?" I asked him.

He nods at me and my smile grows. "When your older and you're still up for the position, come and talk to me, I think we could arrange something."

I wink at him. He smiled and nods and I chuckle at his cuteness and shake my head.

The doors to the kitchen open once more and I am greeted by my beauty. My? Where did that come from? I shake my thoughts away and watch as she sets water next to everyone this time. I am, once again, the last one.

As she approaches me, I do not take my eyes off of her. She goes to set the glass down but trips out of nowhere. The glass shattered across the table cloth and floor and water spilled along those places along some of my suit.

She hurry and gets up, her dark eyes wide in fear and embarrassment and regret. "I-I am so sorry your majesty! I-it was an accident I-" I cut her off. "It's quite alright love, will you please do me a favor and retrieve me a towel?" I asked her.

The whole table silent as she nods quietly and scurries to the kitchen once again. I notice the two princesses snickering silently to one another but don't understand why.

Did they think this was funny? The doors open again and in runs the the help. She hands me the towels and begins to clean off the table and floors. "Are you okay Alayna?" The same boy asks from earlier as he now stood behind her, worry in his big brown eyes.

She hisses quietly and I look beneath the table to see blood on her hand. "I'm fine my prince, run along and go back to eating, I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." She says gently and soothingly her voice was so soothing that it actually calmed me down and I wasn't even upset!

And when she called him 'her prince' she made it seem like a nickname more then his title and it made me wonder even more about her.

Sorry this was extremely short, next one will be longer, I promise!
Thanks for reading and please vote and comment!

~Jazmine💙✨