Chapter Eight

At the end of the movie, Piper is in tears. She's sobbing into my shoulder, but I don't mind. It was actually a pretty decent movie. And the fact that Mila Kunis was naked in it makes it better.

"That was such a good movie!" She cries. It wasn't even that sad, expect the old dad part where he keeps losing his memory. I even got teary eyed at that. I don't question her crying, because I know she's emotional right now anyway. The thought of Will hurting her again plays throughout my mind over and over. I hope he never touches her again. If he does, I'll go berserk.

"Thank you for this." She mumbles, wiping her nose on me.

"No problem." I don't even move to wipe the snot and tears off my skin. I don't want her to move away from me. I still wonder why I haven't bothered to put a shirt on yet.

"You made me feel so much better."

"If you stay, I can make you feel even more better." That did not just come out of my mouth. She looks up at me. Not at my eyes, but at my lips. She wants me. I want her too. But then again, that would ruin the whole "friendship" thing.

"I'm gonna go take a nap." She blurts out. I look over at the clock hanging on the wall. It's only five.

"You can sleep in my bed. My room is on the left."

She nods and gets off of me. I miss her already. Fuck, Niall. Get ahold of yourself.

Once I hear the door close, I curse at myself. I slump down and stare at the wall.

There's another knock at the door. This time I expect it to be Derrick, but it's not. It's Genesis.

"What are you doing here?" I harshly ask.

"Not happy to see me?"

"Not really." I admit. I can see the hurt in her eyes, but I could care less.

"Ouch. Well I just wanted to..."

"Go on. I don't have all day."

"I want you."

I nearly choke on my spit. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me. Take me on the couch, or against the wall. Anywhere. I want to feel your touch again. I miss you so much, Niall."

I can't believe what I'm hearing, yet somehow I'm not surprised. I knew she'd come back for more eventually. I look back inside the apartment and make sure Piper is asleep. I hear no movement or noise, so I assume she is.

"Five minutes." I say.

"Sounds like a plan." She invites herself in and motions for me to come to her. I know I shouldn't be back with her, but I am really horny after watching that damn movie.

She sits on the couch and seductively opens her legs. I can't help myself. I'm thinking with the wrong head. I bend over and pull off her panties and she bites her lip, which makes me want her even more. She helps me gain access to her by pulling up her skirt. Her cold hands slide my sweatpants down and she reaches for my briefs. Her fingers trace the outline of me.

"Stop teasing me and lets do this already." I bark. An evil grin spreads across her face as she pulls down the briefs.

"Oh, how I missed you."

I position myself in between her legs. I watch with satisfaction as her eyes roll back in her head and her mouth forms an "O" shape. I thrust harder every time and she grips the couch cushions.

"Niall, you're already going to make me lose it."

I grab on to the top of the couch as I move with the last of my strength. She says something inaudible as I sit back against the couch.

"That was amazing. So amazing." She breathes. I nod and barely notice Piper standing in the hallway.

"Fuck, Piper." I begin, but she turns away. I pull up my pants quickly and try to explain. Genesis just sits on the couch and pulls her skirt down.

"I'm sorry, I... I didn't know what all the screaming was. I shouldn't have barged in... I just." She stutters.

"No, I'm sorry. Genesis is just some girl I had a fling with awhile ago and now she's back for more. I shouldn't have done this while you were here."

She shakes her head and walks back into my room. I thought I saw tears forming in her eyes. I turn back to Genesis, who is now standing.

"Who's she?"

"None of your damn business. You need to leave. Now."

"Okay, fine. This was a waste of my time." I shoo my hand at her.

"Piper? Piper are you okay?" I ask, walking into the room. She's laying back on the bed with my blanket covering her face.

"Pip--"

"I'm fine."

"You're lying."

"Get out."

"This is my room, you know."

"I don't want to talk to you."

"Why not?"

"Because you were just with that woman out there! I am humiliated that I saw you two..."

"I said I'm sorry."

"But the thing is, you shouldn't be."

"Is there anything else you feel about this situation? Anything at all?"

The blanket is removed from her face now. She's crying. "I don't know. I don't know what I feel right now. I feel... I feel weird about it. I feel..."

"Jealous?"

"What? How could you even say that!"

"You wouldn't be shaking right now and so upset with me if you weren't." I point out.

She looks down at her hands, which she tries to control. She didn't even realize it.

"Please leave me alone right now. Please. I didn't get much of a nap."

"Of course." I say, closing the door on my way out. I can't help but smile at the thought of Piper being jealous.