5. We were on same page

TIME, it flies  like a rocket when you want to enjoy every second of it and makes you painfully aware of it's existence when you want to forget about it. Happens to everyone of us. I went through time rocketing phase during writing these letters. We were at the near end of the project. That meant  there would be no more letters from Mad Hatter. But I wanted to know more about hi, I practically knew nothing nor did he but I  was happy to know that the feeling was mutual which he reciprocated in his very next letter.

My headache was returning but at this point discontinuing to read him, his letters would be more painful. I popped an aspirin and opened his letter dating back to 20th February 2010.

Dear Alice

                    I don't like your pen name as you are anything but sorrow. I have never had any friend ( I Hope we are ?) who can talk on so many random things at once although it feels like you must have been high or something while writing your previous letters.

To  begin with I am glad that you are a girl else everything would  have been plain awkward. Don't ask how but it would have been. So, I don't know if it's good to say this or not but your parents are not good people like my father but what is good in your life is  that you have your grandparents. My mother is too weak to fight against his narcissistic attitude but I will someday. I can't see her suffer anymore that is the reason of me working hard but kids our age don't understand it. They try and bully me, I fight back not by choice. This is the reason for my detention this week at school and at home. I just hate him. Soon I will fly away taking maa and never look back. p.s. I already like your grandma for what she said earlier.

I don't know why but I got it. Your tinkerbell being a 'he' joke. It was lame but no worries, I like people who crack poor jokes they are the most honest people. I think.

I got your point about Hunger games names. Thank god I didn't suggest Arya or Tyrion. haha!

The way you described the color peach I think it might become my favorite too. If it's a waste of time for you I wish I had this ability to waste time like you. 

I like to read too but only beautiful faces if you know what I mean. (wink*)

Ugh! No. I am not a Bad boy . I am a GOOD BOY with bad nature and reputation. (wink*)

Now, answering your questions

1. Favorite movie - Jumanji

2. There are so many loves in my life I can't count but I don't love anybody. (wink*)

3. Aspirations? - To become more successful than my father, to be able to make maa happy. I want to be a lawyer.

4. I don't think so people deserve a second chance after ruining things but again depends on how willing are you to sacrifice your peace to give that second chance. Why are you asking this question. Just curious.

5.Ancient aliens theory? what is that?

6. My favorite thing to do nowadays is to write to you .

Hey! listen I don't know how might this sound but maybe we should, I don't know keep writing each other. I mean even after this project will end at the end of February. I don't know I just thought. It's okay if you don't want the same. I mean I know I suck at writing these letters. Anyways enjoy the week. 

Yours,

           Mad Hatter.

Now for a bad boy, his handwriting sure did not match his description. Maybe he was just bluffing, it's too soon to disclose. This particular letter, this particular moment made me happy in an unexplainable way. I was glad he was not talking to me to gain others attention or to become popular but only because he wanted to talk to me. 

Ever since, I started writing these letters my anger was decreasing. I was turning into a happy teenager, I had no longer  any fear of interacting with people. By knowing him I came to know that their could be good people on this planet more than my grand parents and shelly.

My headache was increased despite the medication. I have started feeling nauseous, might as well sleep while I am still conscious. I don't want to die before reading his letters for the last time. Nurse is coming up anyways to check on me. I should sleep.