4. Sorrow in my name

It's so funny and ironical that sometimes unknown souls seems to make you more comfortable than everyday faces you see . The thought is very revolting. One might ask the rationality of sharing your darkest secrets and deepest fears with a stranger but I think the fact that you won't be met by a judging pair of eyes makes you tad bit careless as to what you are spilling . 

That's what exactly must have happened between me and Mad hatter . In a matter of few letters we shared certain thoughts, I never told anyone. Now I was not some cliche outcast in high school who had no one to be with her to share her feelings. I was friends with half of my batch and blah, blah people I don't even remember now but there were certain things I didn't even shared with myself.

So, it was a sense of relief to put them on paper knowing that someone will reply without being judgemental. Or maybe he will judge but I wouldn't care because he was practically still a stranger. But something in his previous letter telling about his unhealthy relationship with his father indicated that the feeling was mutual. Thus, this time when I got down to write the letter I was more relaxed allowing the words to flow carelessly from my mind into the piece of paper.

Dear Mad Hatter

                                 To begin with I am as much as a girl as selena gomez. Granted that I can't sing to save my life or doesn't have the best looks but I am still a she human . Coming to my 'pen name' well visurna is not my real name but very similar to it as both means sorrow.

Now, you might ask why my Real name means sorrow ? It's hilarious in unexplainable way. You see people are named after Gods, influential personality or things parents love be it a character or an actor but my parents were sad the minute I was born. They wanted a male child but were stuck with me or rather I was stuck with them according my grandparents . The minute I grew past one year my parents left me with them to pursue their dreams. But I don't regret their decisions I rather feel blessed to have grandparents with than my biological parents. I know what it feels like and that's why I will tell you what my grandma used to say when I used to be upset. She said everybody is given the gift of being parents but only few are blessed to able to raise angels . She is the best.

Now coming to series of questions you asked earlier. I FORGOT to mention that tinkerbell is my  pet turtle and for the question as to why is he HE? Only god knows. Literally. ( wink*)

As for the question concerning my bestie's hypothetical baby's name . I thought of Hunger games names but the thought changed my mind that it will have a negative effect on them when they will get to know that their names were influenced by a movie based on killing people for one and I don't want that else I would have thought of cersei and Jeremy . Lots of laughs ( We are not allowed to write text abbreviations. )

My favorite colour is peach. Why you may ask, it's because it is not orange or red or yellow but still comes under their families . It's this quality of being similar yet unique makes me like it. You might think I am crazy to think so much for just a colour but that's who am I. Wasting time on useless thoughts . 

Favorite song ? It's not just one . It changes with my mood . ( There a simple answer finally..)

I like to undeniably lock myself and read as much as I can but that doesn't make me hate the idea of exploring the world. I am just too lazy to do so physically.

So, you smothered your friend's pet and got detention for bursting crackers in school, Are you trying to portray yourself as THE BAD BOY ? because honest to god I hate such weirdos who pretend to be bad just to gain attention. But if you are genuinely like that then it's cool whatever like I care ( see what I did her. wink*). Coming to final part, Questions . Here they go

1. Favorite movie?

2. What about your love life . ( you can pass this question if you don't want to answer )

3. What are you aspirations in life ?

4. Do you think people deserve a second chance after ruining things?

5. Do you believe in Ancient Aliens theories. ( Important question . cannot pass)

6. What's your favorite thing to do ?

I hope you will answer every question .

Yours,

 Visurna ( Alice)