Chapter 4

AN: Introducing another pairing in potential in this chapter. Sorry it’s so short D:

-

Chapter 4:

Jensen looked at the guy who could easily be a homicidal maniac and did the one thing anyone in his position would have done; he gave him what he wanted.

“He’s under the bed.”

And that, unfortunately, was Taras. Every man for himself!

“Ah ha!” Bialy declared as he dropped down to his knees, flailed his arm under the bed for a moment and then tugged harshly, grabbing Taras by the ankle and literally hauling him out. Of course, Taras didn’t come out quietly. You could just about hear his fingernails scraping against the floor as Bialy dragged him out.

It was like nails on a chalk board.

“You little snitch!” Taras immediately accused, his hair frazzled and his eyes narrowed in betrayal.

“I’ll ask again,” Bialy said as he kept a firm grip on Taras’s ankle. “What did you do to my car?”

“It’s not my fault,” Taras immediately declared his innocence before jabbing a thumb in Jensen’s direction. “It’s this guy’s fault.”

“My fault?” Jensen practically seethed. “You hit me with it!”

Taras sniffed in disinterest. “It’s not my fault you weren’t quick enough.”

This time Jensen did bristle like a feral cat and mental took back what he thought about Taras not being that bad. He was worse!

“What?!”

Jensen would have thrown some insults at Taras about his lack of driving skill and total lack of any kind of sense when a chuckle was heard. And it wasn’t a light, amused chuckle either. Oh no, it was dark, evil and downright scary. And it was coming from none other than Bialy.

“So, it’s both your faults, is it?” Bialy said in a low, intimidating, threatening voice, his eyebrow twitching dangerously above his right eye and his lips twisted in a mirthless, dry smirk. “You’re going to fix my car, with your bare hands if you have to. And you’re going to fix it now!”

Jensen let out an unmanly ‘eep’ while Taras just whined in protest. Clearly, the redhead was used to Bialy’s dangerous aura. Bialy then proceeded to hold Taras by the ankle (the redhead not struggling) as he lashed out with his other hand, snaring Jensen by his arm in an attempt to drag him off the bed, despite the obviously bandaged leg. Bialy was willing to drag both of them outside to his car kicking and screaming if he had to. And the scary part was how strong Bialy really was. Jensen and Taras were both martial artists, so had above average strength of their own.

“What’s going on here?” A completely new and unfamiliar voice asked.

Jensen looked around the white-haired maniac who had a hold of his arm to the door and his eyes immediately widened.

Holy shit, the guys in this house were getting bigger and bigger! This blond guy towered easily over the Bialy and Taras, and his shoulders were just as broad. He wasn’t even going to comment on his arms and how they were as big as telephone poles!

In short, he was built like a tank!

“None of your damn business, Seibian!” Bialy practically spat, not intimidated by him whatsoever.

The man now known as Seibian narrowed his dark brown eyes, making him appear even more intimidating. “You should calm down and think this through rationally, Bialy.”