Hit By A Car, Healed By A Touch (boyxboy)

Title: Hit By A Car, Healed By A Touch

Summary: To Jensen the only thing that mattered was his Kendo, so wouldn’t know a star of another martial art if he hit him with his car…and he just did. Now Jensen is being kidnapped by Taras -the arrogant jackass who ran him over- for his recovery?

Warnings: None, really. Humour mostly. And a couple of swear words here and there.

Claimer: Jensen belongs to FUDDYxDUDDY, while I own the other characters and story line. Please do not use without permission.

AN: Well, this is for FUDDYxDUDDY who drew a cute piece of art of Ethan from “Mate of the Werewolf”, if you haven’t seen it, I suggest you do. It is cute. You can also find out what Jensen looks like at her DeviantArt account as well.

Link: http://asian-assassins.deviantart.com/

Well, this was meant to be a oneshot, but somehow evolved into more, like, six chapters to be precise. –sigh- I just can’t win. I’ve actually finished this story, though, just a few tweaks here and there. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading!

-

Chapter 1:

Jensen was known as the weird kid, even in a town filled with weird people all practicing some form of martial art. And that was saying quite a bit.

He was anti-social toward people he didn't know and it was hard to get to known him beyond his anti-socialness. He didn't like being touched, he talked with a slight British accent even though he's American, hated anyone touching his hair and don't you even dare make fun of his glasses (call him the daggy insult of Four-Eyes and prepare to have a katana at your throat). He also had a bit of a wild temper, coupled with the fact that he could wield a katana with twice as much skill anyone three times his age only added to his better-avoid persona.

But he had some good qualities, too! He had messy black hair that touched his shoulders, his bangs covering one side of his face, but not in such a way that it was a hindrance, and it granted him the tag of being ‘cute’. And, he, ah, well...he was feisty?

In all seriousness, though, he was not that introverted. He just didn't know how to deal with attention from others. People would come to watch the martial tournaments he entered and he was easily embarrassed, often throwing him off his game. He was actually quite shy, although he would deny it to the death (his or yours, either one). He was the top kendo student in the entire city and was well respected by the sword.

And while he was intelligent in bookish means and cherished his belief of the Kendo, he didn't have much knowledge of other forms of martial art. So, all he cared about was Kendo.

So, it was just hard to get past his anti-social behaviour.

Still, there was one person whom he had some amount of trust and respect for. His name was Kagen, a martial artist who specialised in the art of Bando Thaing, otherwise known as "Way of Self-Protection." And he was damn good at it, despite being rather scrawny for his age and shorter than most (though, he was taller than Jensen by a few inches…). He had to be the most respected person in the city, and he was only 18.

He was also ungodly rich. He didn't flaunt that fact, but sometimes Jensen would get annoyed at him as he always seemed to pull something expensive out of his ass. Like, one time Jensen was late for a tournament and Kagen gave him a lift...in a freaking helicopter! He owned a couple, actually, which he nonchalantly told him one day.

He also supposedly lived with several other martial artists, all of them boarding at his home as they moved here by themselves or have no other means to gain shelter. Jensen lived alone, his parents overseas making the big bucks to keep him in a one-bedroom apartment and in school. So, he found it hard imaging what it would be like to live with others, all of who practice some form of art themselves. He could, however, imagine how any arguments are settled.