Chapter One -- Disappointed

12 Years Later

"Mmhh, Eli." Ava moaned as her boyfriend Elijah kissed on her neck.

Pooh's hands felt on his chest and traveled down to his pants, She tugged on his belt until it finally came loose. She grabbed a hold of his manhood and began to gently stroke it with her hand. He kissed her lips deeply and groaned in pleasure.

"Damn Ava." He whispered.

Ava got on top and bent down, she kissed him roughly. Elijah and Ava had just met not too long ago for and she was so tired of waiting for the pleasure she wanted, it wasn't like she couldn't get it from another guy but Pooh was ..Pooh was a player. 

She pulled a condom out and bit her lip, Eli smirked and grabbed the condom from her hands. He ripped the condom open and rolled it onto his erected manhood. Ava wasn't a virgin and neither was Eli so it's not like they were new to this. He laid Ava back on the bed and got on top of her. She kissed him again and as soon as he placed the tip at her entrance, they were interrupted by loud banging on the bedroom door.

"Pooh!"Odell's voice boomed followed by him jiggling the handle, non-stop. "Open the door, girl!"

Elijah grabbed his stuff and made a run for it out the window. Pooh quickly put on some shorts and opened the bedroom door. 

"Yes daddy." She gave him a smile.

"What you in here doing?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Practicing.." She replied.

"Practicing, huh?...You ain't got nobody up in here, right?" He asked.

"Daddy, Do I look like Pharaoh to you? I would never do something like that." Pooh placed her hand over her heart.

Odell smiled at her. "Good girl." He kissed her forehead. "Go ahead and finish practicing." 

Odell walked off down the hallway and disappeared down the stairs. Ava's smiled faded when she turned her head and saw Pharaoh leaning on the door of his bedroom while glaring at her.

"Sneaky bitch." He shook his head.

Pooh gasped."Oh my heavens! What on earth could you possibly be talking about?" She used her high pitch innocent voice followed by an arrogant smile.

He shook his head and slammed his bedroom door shut.

"Don't y'all be slamming no doors in this house, you don't pay no bills!!!" Their father yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Wasn't me daddy!"Ava yelled before shutting my door.

Pooh laughed at how her father could get. He's always been like that. She plopped down on the bed and let out a sigh. As you can see, Pharaoh and Ava are still at each  others throats. Not much has changed when it comes to the family. Well all except one thing..

"Ava, get the door!!" Odell yelled.

Ava rolled her eyes and hurriedly left her room to get down stairs. Ava noticed her father sitting on the couch..watching sports center, while only a few feet away from the door. Ava laughed to herself and went to get the door. She opened it and her entire expression changed.

"Ew, it's you.." Pooh rolled her eyes.

"Your face isn't a day at the park either. Now, move!" Taylor, the mother of Pharaoh's son pushed past her.

"Hello Mr. Beckham!" Taylor greeted Odell.

Odell looked at Taylor and rolled his eyes. Nobody liked Taylor. Everybody that knew the Beckham family knew that Odell was on the list for top 20 richest business men in the US. Females knew that...and so did the guys but Pooh got her ways from her father. Hit and Quit. Pharaoh on the other hand..he was the "She's different..she doesn't care that I have money" Taylor ended up pregnant the first chance she got to fuck Pharaoh. 

"Sup..." Odell said while popping the 'P' at the end.

Kehlani came out the kitchen. "Taylor! ..You're here." She rolled her eyes.

"I can't stay long I have-" Pooh cut her off.

"To go ride some dick." Pooh mumbled.

Taylor cut her eyes at Ava."I have volleyball practice. I just came by to drop off PJ since it is Pharaoh's weekend." Taylor handed the car seat with PJ in it to Ava.

"My grandson better not be dressed a hot ass mess while you walking around with fucking Red Bottoms and Michael Kors shit on!" Odell yelled.

Before Odell had even finished his sentence, the door had slammed shit and Taylor was gone. Odell rolled his eyes and let out an irritated sigh.

"My dumbass son..'She's different pop! She don't care about my lifestyle.'" Odell mimicked his son's words when he first met Taylor. "Let that lil' bitch slam my door one more time and Imma let you beat her ass"Odell said to Pooh as he took the car seat from her and went to the living room.

Odell and Kehlani were highly disappointed in their son when they found out he had gotten Taylor pregnant. Mostly because they were the only ones who seen right through that fake ass act she would put on but Pharaoh was just..so in love..

____________________________________________

So There goes the first Chapter, thank you all so much for reading BOOK 3 of 'The Hustle Series' It really means a lot to me to know that I have such loyal readers and supporters who love my work.

Comment what you think so far and I'll start on the 2nd chapter!!