Chapter Fourteen - She bakes Cupcakes

Well my story is coming to an end.  This is the last chapter and then the epilogue.   I hope you enjoyed it.    I would love, love some feedback or a vote!!!

It was my first story, I've already started another story that's going to be a historical.    I've even started thinking of a possible sequel to this story, but I won't bother unless I get some feedback for either yay or nay!!

Anyway.....enjoy....vote, comment and tell me if it sucked or if you liked it!!!

Cheers!

Chapter Fourteen

Our wedding day is finally here.   My dreams are finally coming true.   My two little men beside me…..god….I don’t know how much more handsome they could look.   All dashing in their tuxes and white rose boutonnieres.    I just look like a larger version of one of them.  Angie should be showing up at the church any minute now.   A limo is picking up Angie, my sister and her Mother.   Gee…every time I think of a limo, I think of the night we conceived our twins.   Two more beautiful angels to add to our ever growing family.  

The church is filled with family and friends.  I can feel the love here, marrying Angie is probably the best decision I ever made.  I cannot wait to see her.  I bet that she will take my breath away.   I don’t think that I can look at her walking up the aisle.   I will probably lose it and start to cry.  I definitely don’t want to look sappy on my wedding day.  

Oh god…..here she comes.    I love that her Mother is giving her away, I think that is beautiful.

She is a vision of loveliness and radiance.  Ever since her morning sickness stopped, she’s been glowing.   Her dress is gorgeous, white chiffon incrusted with pearls and diamonds along the seams.   She’s not wearing a veil, just a small diamond tiara with stands out beautifully in her hair.   Gorgeous curls cascading down her back, I’m itching to rub my fingers through her silky hair.  Her bouquet is all done in white and green, white roses, greens and pearls.

The priest starts the ceremony and I’m in a complete daze.  I did remember to say my vows and to say the most important thing…….I DO.   Heck….I almost shouted that.    When he pronounced us man and wife, I couldn’t wait to kiss my bride.   I think that I went a little bit over board because there were a few throats being cleared and some hoots and cat calls.   I didn’t care, Angie was my wife now………she was Mrs. Angelina Connelly and I loved her with all my heart.

We drove around a few different places in the city and took a bunch of pictures.   I couldn’t wait to get to the reception hall.  I could tell that Angie was getting a bit tired being on her feet.  I keep on forgetting that she’s carrying around our twins.   She needs to rest and eat.

SPEECH….SPEECH!!!   

I got up and went to the podium.    “Evening everyone, thank you all for coming and spending our special day together with us.   Angie and I both want to thank you all from the bottom of our hearts.  I just have a few things that I wanted to say about my gorgeous bride. 

 First off all, when Naomi first told me about my new neighbor, how beautiful she was, I was intrigued.  I normally went after blonds, not brunettes.   (Laughs from the guests)  The first time I saw Angie, she took my breath away.   She still does by the way!!   (Hoots and cats calls now)  After spending more time with her and Nicholas, my attraction to her grew and I knew that I wanted to date her. 

 I want to tell you all about a special date to me…..October 12, 2010.   I walked into Angie’s kitchen, she was covered in flour, icing on her fingers and face……..she had been baking cupcakes with Tyler and Nicholas.  She never looked more beautiful, she was happy, she was radiant and my son, his smile went from ear to ear.

 I knew right then and there that I loved her, that I wanted her and that I wanted her in Tyler’s life.

 I love you Angie, you are the light in my life, you are my world.    A toast….to my beautiful bride….Angie!!!”

Cheers all around!!!

“Angie and I do have one more little announcement to make though.   I’m sure that you can all see from my wife’s beautiful form that we are already expecting.   Yea…yea…so we jumped the gun a bit, but we are happy.   We just wanted to let you know that OUR BABIES are due in the middle of September.  And yes, you did hear right….we are expecting TWINS”.

My walk back from the podium ended up being a lot longer than I expected.  I had so many people coming up to congratulate me on the twins.    When I got to my seat, I had to wipe the tears from Angie’s eyes.    She leaned into to me, whispered how much she loved me and gave me the sexiest smile. 

 My heart was melting, she was perfect, our life was going to be great.    I smiled back at her, gave her a sexy wink……knowing later on what I was going to do to her, and when she cries out my name……….my angel will once again take me to heaven.

The End.

Please VOTE and COMMENT!!  I would appreciate it!!!!