Chapter Seven - She bakes Cupcakes

Warning......contains sexual content.   If you are uncomfortable with this, please skip over this chapter.  Also, this chapter is all Josh's POV.

Please VOTE, comment and let me know what you thinks!!   Thanks!

Chapter Seven

The house was completely dark when I came back, I only saw the soft glow of light coming from her bedroom.   

She took my breath away.    She was leaning on one of the posts on her four poster bed, still dressed in her sexy-as-hell dress looking all shy and innocent.   The room was all aglow, she lit about a half dozen candles.  She had that sparkle in her eye and I knew again that she was up to something.  

Stopping at her door, we locked eyes and she shyly smiled at me, taking her hands, she released the tie at her waist, then the tie inside her dress and let it slip to the floor.    I must be the luckiest guy on the face of this earth, this woman standing in front of me was so incredibility beautiful and she was all mine.  Wearing a black lace bra and matching thong, interlaced with red ribbon.   Black fish net stockings with red ribbons on the garters.   Could she get any hotter?  I think not.

I slowly walked up to her, our eyes never letting go.   First I took my tie off, and then my belt, my shirt came off next leaving a trail of clothes from the door.   When I reached her, I could not stop myself from touching her.   Her skin was so warm, so soft, she was so utterly feminine.   

“You are so beautiful” I whispered in her ear leaving a trial of kisses from her jaw to her neck.   

“Make love to me Josh, I’ve never wanted anyone as much as I want you” she said.  

Scooping her up in my arms, I laid her gently on the bed.  I stepped back to take off my pants, not before tossing the row of condoms I had in my pocket on her night stand.   She giggled while noticing that I brought four condoms with me.  I shrugged and told her that I just grabbed whatever came out of the box.   

I laid down beside her and started kissing her.   We kissed what seemed like forever before we started removing our final pieces of clothing.   Oh…I’m definitely a boob man now, Angie’s breasts were spectacular.  I dated some women with fake boobs and honestly, real was so much better.    

I wanted to take my time with her, kissing every inch of her body, showing her how much I wanted and desired her.  I just wanted to please her.   I found her pearl and slowly started circling it with my finger.  I slipped my finger in and out of her, god…she was so wet and so tight.   She’s going to squeeze my dick when I finally join us together.   I was suckling her beautiful breasts, imagining one day our child doing that.  

I kept teasing her, I knew that prolonging her orgasm would make it all the better.   When I knew that she was about to come, I pulled my fingers away and popped them in my mouth.  She looked shocked but soon replaced her look with lust, maybe even the love, that her emerald eyes were shinning with.  God she tasted good, I wanted more.