The Boys From Hell ( Sequel to Boarding School from Hell )

Prologue

"Louis you need to look for Louisa. She's probably all on her own." I shrugged my shoulders not giving a damn.

"I don't give a damn she can just go back to her sleeping buddy." Liam gave me a confused look.

"Ohh you don't know do you?" He shook his head.

"Well when Louisa was kidnapped she slept with Matt. She said he made her do it to save her friends, but I didn't believe and I still don't and so I told her to go away." He shook his head.

"You're such an idiot, why would you do that, she was saving their lives and you freaking tell her to go away for it. She's probably ran away somewhere and you don't even care?!" He shouted at me,I shook my head. I don't even care about her anymore.

"I don't care Liam because I've got someone else to care about and I know she wouldn't cheat on me and make up a story about it!" I yelled back, his eyes went red and I felt a blow to my face. He punched me. I stumbled still affected by the alcohol I had with her. He shook his head and mumbled something before leaving the room. I sighed while sitting down on my bed switching on the Tv. I saw a news report about to start so I started watching it.

"Today on International news a parents worst nightmare coming true. After months of not showing up to classes and no sign of her anywhere Louisa Lane has officially been called dead, her parents do not wish to speak to any reporters and will be making a ceremonial at her home town in Australia" I switched to a horror movie and watched that. I kept thinking where did she go, maybe I was to hard on her. Oh well Matt would be with her anyway.

Liam's POV

"He's completely forgot about her he doesn't care if she does or not. I don't know what's with him." The other boys shook their heads.

"We have to find her even if that means we go on tour early and go around the world and look for her." They all nodded in agreement, I smiled and decided to call Simon trying to persuade him into letting us.

Matt's POV

I let her run away again, she won't let me in. She keeps thinking I'm like Louis and will break her heart again. If only she knew that I would never do that because I love her.

Third persons POV

"Have you found any traces of her anywhere?" The figure asked, the tiny wimpy man shook his head in fright.

"No ever since she left him its like she disappeared off the planet." The figure shook his head in annoyance.

"Your supposed to be a cop and you can't even find a simple woman, you idiot!" He screamed at the wimpy man, he just stepped away in fright. He couldn't see the figure due to the dark alley.

"I guess I just need a new man." The wimpy man begged for mercy but the figure grabbed him and dug his fangs into him, drinking the life out of him. The man stopped struggling and was dropped to the floor, the figure walked away hopefully trying to find a new man to help him with his beautiful lover, his girl and that girl is Louisa.

A/N okay guys its up an sorry for the long wait and sorry it's short also it's short because I only wanted to give you guys a sneak peek. Bye comment what you thought.

Comment
Vote
Fan