Chapter 6

"Im what? Naw Doctor Coleman, that cant be right," My mind was going crazy and I felt even sicker when my doctor repeated himself. "Miss Bleu, this is the third test that we have ran and all test were positive," I thought someone had stole the air in the room, I tried to hop down from the table but was hit with a feeling of faint. "Slim girl your ass always getting into some shit," I woke up to Vonn looking me straight in the face. Apparently I had passed the fuck out after the doctor gave me the news. I looked at Vonn and wanted to slap the shit out of her for thinking this situation was funny, because under neat the serious face I could tell she wanted to bust out in laughter. "How long have I been down?" "Doc Coleman called me after they got you settled after that falling out incident your ass just had, bitch when that man told me your ass was pregnant I told him to please restrain your ass before you woke up because I knew you would kill someone in here! And who the hell you been getting down with without the rain jacket hoe." We both busted out laughing and until V said it, I had forgotten. "Fuck Carter, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck Me......" I was feeling pissed again, V got the doctor and he said it was o.k for me to go but I needed to be back in a couple of days to get a full examination, but I was two months. Two months, two months, two mutha fucking months, how the fuck didnt I know. Vonn broke the silence quick "so what are you gonna do love," "I dont know how this happened, what am I gonna do, this is all Quincy's fucking fault," "Quincy been dead for a year now Slim, so how the fuck are you gonna blame that man, your ass should of been more careful," I looked at her and begin to cry but I soon cleared that shit up, I had to figure what the fuck I was gonna do. I wasnt about to bring a baby in this world and have to raise it alone, I knew all to well what that felt like that. I wasnt gonna tell Carter because that would only make shit worst. He had a family and was already going through his own shit. I jumped out ofVs car and walked up to my door, I was hearing all Vs questions but really I wasnt my mind was somewhere else. I went straight to the fridge and grabbed the Grey Goose, I didnt need a glass,I was gonna hit this bitch from the head."Girl what the fuckare you doin," "Man, fuck this, I cant handle this shit," "Thisis your fuck up,so clean it up, but be a woman to make a decision with a clear head. Dont goblamingthatbaby Slim, that shit aint right and you know it," She knew me to damn well,I closed the bottle and tried to thinkof a plan.

Sorry so short!!!!MORESOON TO COME, BUT PLEASE VOTE, PLEASE COMMENT....THANK YOU!

Vote, Show love....IT would be very nice+) Thanks and once again  VOTE<COMMENT< IT makes me wanna write MORE~~

It had been a couple of weeks since I spoke to Slim, I wonder why the fuck she was ignoring my calls.  I couldnt stop thinking about her, I kept having flash backs of me making love to her and how good her pussy felt sliding up and down my dick.  The  part that fucked my head up was how I allowed myself to raw dog her, I never trusted a female like that before.  It took me six months to start fucking Lace ass without a rubber and I made her ass get three hiv test done, she never complained, that chic would suck up the Mississippi river for a nigga if I asked her to.  Slim had me doing shit I would never do on a regular, I think I called her ass at least a milion times and thats not my style.  Im not gonna play these fucking games with her ass though, her lost.  Well after this last call, fuck she might answer, "Hey Slim, its me again, man look I know you see me calling this muthafuckin phone, just allow me to explain man fuck." I hung the phone up and was more pissed off than ever, I should have followed my first mind and said fuck her, but how could I.........Damn! I think I love her.  I had to check myself, because I couldnt believe that thought even ran across my mind.  I dont know this chic, man this girl got me gone!!!

VOTE..vote, comment, vote, vote NOW~~~~comment, comment, vote~~~~~

"Damn Slim, why is that damn phone just ah buzzing, man turn that thing off," I looke over at V and didnt bother telling her it was Carter, because I knew she would of told me to answer him, she would of thought it was the right thing to do.  Shoot I am pregnant with this mans baby, but why should I tell him anything, I not gonna keep this child and end up raising this kid alone, I already had my pair and i wasnt looking for a third wheel.  I listen to V as she rambled on and on and I found myself  rubbing my stomach and without thought I began to feel sadden by my last thought, that wasnt me, I could never hurt this child, I adore kids......maybe I'll give him up for adoption.....yeah that sounds like a plan.  "Vonn what if I dont keep him?" "Girl let me tell you this now, we dont do abortions in this camp, so your best out is to figure something out, you opened your legs and allowed that cum, so your having this child." I looked at Vonn and started to laugh, she was always so serious about shit like this, "Not abortion re-tard, i was thinking about adoption," she looked at me and had a funny look on her face, for a moment she didnt say anything it was like she had to digest what I had just said. "Won't you be worried Slim, girl I know you, you wouldnt be able to sleep.  You'll be wondering 24/7 is the kid o.k., if hes being taken care of properly, SHIT....you barely allow my god kids to cross the street themselves to catch the ice cream truck, Naw......I dont think you can do that," "V....I have to do something, keeping it is not an option." I placed my head down on the kitchen table and was once again confused. Thank God Carter didnt know what the hell was going on, at least that was one thing I didnt have to worry about.  I walked to my room to get my phone charger and sat down for a second and looked up at Quincy's photo, I missed him so much, why did he have to leave me.  I would give anything to have Q here, he would make everything better, I wouldnt be in this fucked up situation if he was here...