The Hospital

I found it strange pulling up to Slims house all these mutha fuckas just standing there gossiping, I jumped out my ride and Quad followed.  "What's going on," Quad asked the dude with the dreads, "Man Oh girl was shot earlier tonight, she aint look to hot when they rolled ha ass out her neither," "wait my nigga who the fuck was shot again," I asked this nigga, pissed off like the fuck.  I was so mad I was ready to pop his ass, but i was so confused, Im listening to this nigga and praying at the same damn time, asking God to not let it be my girl.  I guess God didnt have love for me neither Slim(all the fucking dirt we done did) cause as soon as I could blink the nigga answered me "Oh girl Slim, man I don't know who the fuck would wanna do some shit like that, that chic pregnant and eeerrrrrthing,"  I was so fucking shock, my mind was racing and I was so fucked up by this time, I pushed this nigga on the side and knocked in Slim's door....my mind was on my fucking kids, cause if a muthafucka even looked at them wrong, i was gon nut the fuck up, Quad must of been reading my mind because he was right behind me and his face had the look of concern just as mind.  There was no sign of them.  I ran back out and asked the crowd did anyone see who did it, all these muthafuckas standing around and aint nere one of this nosey bitches seen a thing ALL LIES AND GARBAGE!!! "We only came out after hearing her friend screaming and yelling" this short chic name Sammy told me, but I wasnt buying that shit.  "Man Q fuck all that chatting we gotta go to the hospital and see whats good" Quad had to damn near pull my ass in the truck, it was like I was stuck on dumn or something.  The images that played in my head on the way to Charity Hospital made my hard ass even cry.  I kept picturing Slim dead, a funeral and everything was playing all like a movie, I couldnt lose Slim, not now.  "I wonder who would have done this, man nigga know that girl pregnant....Slim got some haters but I dont think none of dem duck bitches coming like that," "Man I dont know, since you been gone, these hoes done got ratchet, everybody tryna come up and hoes see Slim and think she got it like that, so they hate that,"  "Trust and believe if im burying my girl, I aint gon be the only nigga planning a fucking funeral nigga" "Just chill, we dont know yet" Quad statement gave me a little hope that my girl probably could pull through this, I didnt give a fuck if the baby made it or not.  I know to some that might sound a lil sheisty but that baby aint mine and she no fucking better than to be letting some random ass nigga be rawing her ass.  That baby should of been mine but since it wasnt I really didnt give a fuck, I hated that baby, I hated the fact that she was laid up with some duck ass nigga, he was suppose to be protecting her, but where the fuck was he, nobody knew or ever saw this bitch, why the fuck wasnt he there for her.

******VOTE*******FAN********VOTE*********COMMENT**********FEEDBACK********VOTE**********FAN********

EVERY CHAPTER NEED TO BE VOTED*********YOU NEED TO FAN*********COMMENT***************

                                                                   CARTER

I damn near broke my fucking ass running out the house when Vonn called, I could barely understand anything coming out of her fucking mouth she was crying so much, It took her ass almost thirty minutes to tell me somebody had gunned down my ol lady and before she could finish her sentence I ran and got my piece and walked in the room looking for that bitch, I knew she was up to something lately, snooping and sneaking through my shit, but this hoe was gone, I had been laying down in the guest room all day, trying not to think about killing this cut throat bitch.  I was already on the verge of snapping the bitch neck but I had to be accurate, I couldnt make any mistakes, I already had people investigating my kid brothers murder, and word was she had something to do with it, but it went cold, but my connect promised my in a few weeks he would have everything I needed.  I didnt wanna just off this bitch just yet, I didnt wanna take my daughters mother away if I wasnt certain.  After realizing she wasnt in the house, I headed to Charity, I was glad she wasnt there, I know for sure I would have blew her brains out, I just knew she had shot Slim, my mind races a million miles a minute, I wonder where the kids were? I wonder if anyone was there and seen what had went down? MY SON? FUCK? I wonder if hes ok, Vonn never mentioned him, not one word......"FUCK..FUCK...FUCK"  I screamed and beated the hell out of the steering wheel at the same fucking time. I would have been there if she wouldnt have brushed me off, something was strange lately with Slim, she barely wanted me around, she barely called, but I loved her so much and I knew she felt the same, but these past weeks been hell, she aint been the same lately.  I looked at my dash and was pushing 90 and it still felt like forever. "God let them be o.k., I know I barely talk to you and nigga I never ask for much, but please let my kid and my girl make it through this, I don't know what im gonna do without them"  I cried at thought of not having Slim around, the thought of never watching my son grown up made me throw up on the passenger seat, I had to hurry and get there, the thought of not knowing was killing me slow.

***VOTE*******FAN***********VOTE*******FAN***************************FAN**********************VOTE, YOU WANT MORE.........VOTE..........FAN......................VOTE.................................FAN.................