Awaken

Quincy

We arrived to the hospital and I almost fainted when I tried to get out of the car, don't get me wrong I'm in no way shape of fashion ah bitch but that was Slim we were talking bout, I still didn't have all my memories lined up but from the moment I first seen her a few weeks ago I remembered how I loved her, I looked through the window sitting in Lyrics ride and from the moment I seem her I could hear her laugh...I mean....I could visualize us making love, I could hear the kids laughing and playing. It was only bit and pieces but I remembered how we were together. I knew in my heart I just wanted my old life back but I had this new life with Lyric and she needed me but I was so fucked up about turning my back on Slim, it didn't really hit me because I wasn't really all that ah 100 bout what we had just then. It took this happening for me to know what the fuck I had to do, who am I kidding I don't know what the hell I was gonna do, I loved them both, Slim ass had to go and get pregnant, that made it kind if easier for me to choose i guess. "Man Q u good," I looked at Quad and nodded my head, we had been sitting in front the hospital for a little over 5 minutes, Quad kept talking bout he just had to smoke sumptin, I let him do his thing while my mind wondered off, I decided to call Lyric & let her know what was up, shit she probably was already here. The phone rung so many times and there was no answer, so I just decided to hang it up, but then she called back "Hey you called," "yeah, sumptin bad has happen to Slim are you at work," "Quincy don't nobody wanna hear fuck bout yo bitch, whatever has happen I'm happy, I don't give a fuck," "What.....Bitch you talking all out the side of your mouth right now & sounding real fucking wreck less, so I'm gonna give you a minute to pump ya fucking brakes and redeem yourself," "Quincy your fucking behavior lately has been reckless boy & nothing about me speaks a hint of bitch, yeah your little whore was shot tonight and she deserved everything she received, I'm not the least bit concerned about her or her fucking bastard ass child," Whoa....hold the fuck up, bitch ain't no news reported just yet an by the way you answered the phone I know your ass ain't on them people job, so how the fuck you know what happen?" Shit for real quiet for a second and Quad had put the blunt out and was pissed because he had listen to the whole convo "Man ask that bitch where she at?" "Just chill Quad" Lyric hadn't made a sound "Lyric where are you" nothing came back through the phone, "Lyric how did you know....no man no...Lyric how did you know?" "Man give me the fucking phone" Quad yanked the phone out of my Han so quick I couldn't respond "Look bitch if you ha anything to do with my sister getting shot, I'm checking for you bitch," "Little boy fuck you, your brother & your play sister" What, man this hoe hung up, you think she did it?" "Fun you should of asked her before running off at the mouth," Well fuck I was goin on your vibe, you gotta go and find that her and see what she knows though Q, you think she could it," Quad looked so worried, "when a persons back against the wall, they'll do anything and I'm all she has, I hope not though, imma have to get someone to murk her ass, I wouldn't be able to do it myself" as much as that statement hurt coming out, I meant every word of it. I'm not one to let shot slide and everybody must be held accountable for their actions, including her. We jumped out the ride and walked in the hospital, after asking this fat ass receptionist where we could find slim, we headed to the ICU to see my girl. We were greeted by Vonn and the look on her face said a multitude I things. "It's not looking to good Q," you could tell Vonn had been crying for a long time, her eyes were so swollen. "How bad is she, can we see her," "she not to long came out of surgery and the doctor is in with her now, she's hooked to a ass of machines, the bullet went in from the side and came out through her back, the doctor said if she pulled through, she might not walk again, the chances of her making it is very slim he says," "Wait what....paralyzed, she may never make it, wait what the fuck,"

Carter

I had just reached the hospital when my phones started to buzz, oh shit there go Lace ass "Where the fuck you been bitch and don't give me no bogus ass lies" "why the hell you coming at me crazy nigga, since you been acting all crazy behind the next bitch, I went pampered myself and why all of sudden you concerned bout my where about," "bitch ain't nobody checking for your dumb ass, something happened to my girl tonight and I know damn well your ass capable of it, but bitch if I get a whiff it was you, imma break your fucking back, sit your ass home and don't move until I get there, and don't have me looking for you, stay fucking put" I didn't give her a chance to respond, I hung up and expected to find her ass there when I get there, lord forgive me I don't put my hands on women but this bitch heah was gon get dealt with. Before I could open my door, I was looking at a fucking ghost.....wait....wait, I killed this nigga, I was watching and couldn't believe my eyes, this nigga Quincy was walking right out of the hospital, you could tell by the way he was talking to this other nigga he was pisses, but how.....how the fuck.....I shot this nigh like three times, this couldn't be, but it was him.....I watched him as he got in his car and sped off, I was so confused. I grabbed my pistol and went in the hospital, everything in me wanted to follow him and finish what I started because I knew he had to be looking for me, but I got time, I was gonna go and see bout my girl an my kid.

VoTE.....COmMenT.....ResPonD.....Vote.....Vote.......Oh yeah I'm back Baby.........Vote for an update........Respond for an Upload......Get to work.......Fan.....Fan