Chapter Six - The Explaination

SO I signed on Wattpad after getting a minute to relax and OMG there was 54 reads on my authors note :) it gave me the push to take ten minutes and write, and then I signed on again and wrote for a little bit longer and YAY chapter six is finished! I really wasn't ready to end it but I reaaaalllllyy wanted to give my readers something to read! I started work today and it was awesommee ! So anyways, enough rambling here's chapter six :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What do you want to know first?” Carly asked, her legs crossed as she sat on the other side of the bed as me. I thought for a moment, and let millions of questions rake through my brain at hyper-speed.

“What am I?” I asked, figuring I should get the basics out of the way. Carly laughed, making me frown. “What’s so funny?” I demanded.

“Case, how many times have you read Twilight?” She asked.

“Twelve and a half.” I said proudly. Okay, I know that seems like a bit much, but I’m addicted! Every day that I don’t have homework you’ll find me curled up on the couch with my tattered Twilight or New Moon or Eclipse or Breaking Dawn only getting up to use the bathroom, eat, and help Cayley.

“And you’re seriously asking what you are?” She asked. I looked at her confused for a minute, then realisation hit.

“OH MY GOD AM I A WEREWOLF?!” I yelled excitedly. She started laughing again and I calmed down, only to start bouncing up and down again when she nodded.

“COOL!” I yelled again. She laughed even harder this time and waited patiently while I calmed down.

“Are you ready to ask some more questions?” Carly asked, smiling at me.

“SO, how much did Meyer have right? I mean, what is it like being a werewolf?” I asked excitedly.

“She was pretty spot on. I mean, there are some things a little bit off but I think she did that in order to protect our world. I don’t know where she got her information from though.” Carly replied, a puzzled look on her face. I looked at her expectantly. Well…. Geez my sister has never been slower to release details before.

“Okay Case,” she started, and then paused to look at her watch “the pack meeting is going to start soon, so I can’t tell you everything, but I can tell you our family’s story. Just DON’T INTERRUPT!” She said, and smiled. I nodded and leaned towards her, eager to learn everything I could about my new life.

“So, obviously, you’re a werewolf. So am I, so is dad.” I made a face when she mentioned dad, but didn’t interrupt her.

“As you know, mom and dad have known each other since high school, and she was completely aware of his, condition. That was the problem really in their relationship. She wasn’t allowed to know. No one is allowed to know about us unless 1. They’re mates or 2. They’re wolves. Mom is neither, thus, they got in a little bit of trouble. That’s why dad stopped coming to see us. He was forbidden to see us, and could have no contact with us until either we shifted or we mated with a wolf, which by the way is pretty uncommon.” I made another face, as if to say ‘why the hell would he go along with that?’ but she answered it right away.

“It was the Alpha’s orders. He had no choice. Not every Alpha give’s such extreme orders, but at that time there were a lot of threats to the pack and the order just stuck. And if you’re wondering why he stopped seeing us as often long before then, well, the answer should be easy: he mated. With Amelia.” The disgust that hung off Amelia’s name was shocking. I didn’t really understand why, but I figured if she didn’t get to it then I’d just ask her later.