Chapter Two - The Scent

Hey Guys! So I'm not really getting ANY response on the first chapter, but i don't really care for now, I mean it is my first book ever and all.... but here's chapter twooo, it's another filler chapter but i PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE that all the action will be starting next chapter :) i already started writing it and if everything goes as planned then it'll be awesome :) i think .. i don't know ... ANYWAYS , please bear with me and keep reading this story, i have so many ideas i would hate if it bombed  ... so yeah , here it is :) ANY PLEAAASEEEE COOOMMMMMEEENNNNTTT !:)

_________________________________________________________________________________

RECAP:

“Want a ride?” he asked. My breath hitched in my throat. Yes! My mind screamed over and over. But I knew I couldn’t. I mean, he might get the wrong idea that I liked him or something. But you do. Damn that voice.

“Sure” I shrugged and climbed in his car.

____________________________________________________________________

It was just as sexy inside as out. I took a deep breath, hoping to have that new car smell. There definitely was an intoxicating smell, but it wasn’t ‘new car’. I frowned, what was that? It was sooo good. I breathed deeply again and my head started spinning. God I could get off from that smell alone. It smelled like cologne, but way too natural. There are no words to describe it, it was woodsy, yet refined, musky yet pure. I opened my eyes, barely noticing that they were closed and realized we weren’t driving.

“Uhh, Logan, you have to drive straight.” I told him, my voice slightly husky. We still didn’t start moving. I looked over at him and saw his pained expression.

“Do you know?” he asked, his voice even huskier. What the hell? Do I know what? Geez Casey, this is what you get for getting in the car with a complete stranger. How could this hotty be such a nutball? He must have noticed my confused at hell expression because he started driving “Never mind” he muttered, gripping the wheel way tighter than needed. I looked forward, trying not to think about his strong jawline and perfect features. I couldn’t help it, but I closed my eyes and enjoyed the scent. God it was driving me crazy, my head was spinning and I was getting so horny off of it, it was unbelievable! I snapped open my eyes, realizing I needed to give Logan directions.

“Turn here!” I almost shouted at him, realizing we almost missed the right turn. He made it smoothly, and I relaxed a bit. I looked over at him and yet again I stopped breathing – good riddance too that intoxicating smell could have made me jump his bones for just being near me. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt and light blue jeans that were low riding showing his grey boxers. Even sitting down I could tell he was well-built. God what I wouldn’t give to rip his shirt off and see what was underneath.

“Like what you see?” His voice ripped through my fantasies and I blushed deeply. Shit, had he known the whole time that I was staring at him?

“Get over yourself.” I snipped back, trying to control my hormones, only to have them flare again as he adjusted himself in his seat, allowing me to catch a glimpse of his abdomen. He took a deep breath and groaned.

“You’re killing me” he muttered under his breath.

“What?” I asked, thinking that I misheard him

“Nothing, which way do I go?” He asked

“Turn left at the second lights, it’ll be the third house on your left.” He nodded and looked forward, keeping his eyes strictly on the road. Gosh this was awkward. But so damn sexy at the same time, was it just me or was there sexual tension between us? I felt it, but he probably didn’t. I mean, I’m definitely not what you would call gorgeous. Yeah I’m good looking, I have light brown hair with natural amber highlights, and amber coloured eyes. I’m not too skinny, but I’m definitely on the slim side, which I can blame dancing for. But gorgeous? Not me, maybe my friends and my sister, definitely my sister, but not me. I looked more like my dad, she looked like my mom. Slowly we pulled up to the babysitters’ house, Genevieve. We called her Genie, cause she was our personal genie.