Chapter 19

Sorry it's another short chapter but I have school starting tomorrow so I'm afraid i'm probably going to be putting short chapters up alot more often... and also i kind of have writers block but i thought i should get something up as stories will only be posted on weekends except during holidays. So... if you have any story idea's please please please let me know since i got nothing.

Enjoy, Vote, Comment :D

Suddenly the door swung open and standing in the door way was a fuming Draco, with a giggling Pansy behind him. “What the hell is going on?” he barked and I cowered back slightly. “What do you mean what’s going on here? The same thing as was happening with you and that slut” I replied slightly angrily. “She came on to me” he yelled as Pansy continued to laugh. “Pansy get out” I screamed at her, she yelped in shock and looked over at Draco. “Get out” he barked at her and she quickly bolted out of the dorm and down the stairs as Draco walked in and closed the door behind him. Blaise pulled his boxers back on and grabbed his clothes to leave but Draco turned on him and he sat back down. “What the hell do you think you were doing?” he yelled at me. I didn’t reply just looked at the covers and messed with the corner. “It was my fault and I’m glad it happened, she deserves someone who loves her and wants to be with her and doesn’t cheat on her” Blaise butted in. Draco’s glare turned to him. “I am good enough for her and she knows I love her” he replied. “… Do I?” I asked sadly, not really sure I did. “Yes, Ebby, you know I love you and I always have, always will” he replied kissing my cheek but I flinched away. “Look, I’m sorry we did this but… please just leave me alone, I need some time to myself… to think” I said sadly, not looking up at either of them. I felt the bed move and the weight shift as Blaise stood up. “If you need me, I’m here for you” he whispered and kissed my cheek before leaving. “Ebby, come on talk to me, we both did wrong so that should even it out” he said but I ignored him. “Just leave me alone for a while… please” I said, almost begged. He frowned and sighed but nodded and walked out silently.

When the door was closed I flopped back on my bed and sighed as I put my arm over my eyes and groaned slightly in frustration and confusion. I decided that going for a walk was probably the best thing so I quickly changed and pulled my hair up into a high pony tail before walking out, ignoring the people who gathered around me, trying to find out what had happened, they had obviously heard our arguing but neither Draco nor Blaise seemed to have told anyone and I was thankful about that. I slid out of the portrait and down the stairs, when I was outside I broke out into a run and ran as fast as I could to the tree I did all my thinking, I jumped up to the first branch and then the other branches until I was high enough up. I then sat back and relaxed slightly, my back against the trunk as my head rested back and I frowned, closing my eyes slightly.

Thankfully people had realized that they should leave me alone as no one ran after me and I was happy about that, I couldn’t deal with people at the moment, there was too much going on in my head and it was just building up and building up. I turned and my fist connected with the trunk of the tree, hearing a crack and then the pain hit. “Shit…” I muttered as I tried to flex my wrist and hand to see what hurt. I frowned when I saw that pretty much no matter what I did hurt so I climbed down from the tree and went to see Madam Pomfry. “Hm… your wrist is broken…” she mused as she started to get potions and made me drink it. I grimaced as I downed it as quickly as possible.