Chapter 11

We got our brooms and mounted before kicking off hard from the ground. I sored up and circled the pitch before going to join the others. “Ok, so teams are Millicent, Draco, Ebony, Terence and I and the rest of you are on the other team.” He explained, everyone nodded and the game began. I got the ball and darted down the other end of the pitch, dodging as a bludger came at me and Blaise flow in front of me and knocked it away. I smiled as thanks and flew to where our hoops were. I threw it in the air and spun, hitting it with the end of me broom and it went straight through the hoop, earning me a few cheers from my team. I got the ball again and again repeatedly getting it into the hoops and finally it was Draco’s turn to get the snitch, I watched him out of the corner of my eye and he finally caught it before the others. Millicent, Blaise, Draco and I landed on the grass, all cheering. I walked over to Draco and he pulled me into a hug, I smiled and hugged back before kissing his cheek and looking at the others. “If we just play like that tomorrow at the match against Gryffindor we’ll win” I said with my trade mark smirk, the others all nodded in agreement before going to change and then went back up to the common room.