Rant mash-up

A mash up of rants 💀

So today I woke up feeling very shitty and to add more to that, someone commented on BYAM stating that it was "stvpid and unrealistic."

Hey, I have to agree most of my stories ARE unrealistic, plus exaggeration was needed since it was under humor. But commenting on how stvpid  it is, well, you should've just kept it to yourself, buddy. I'm OK with constructive criticisms but calling a story "stvpid"?

Psshh. Come on, you can do better than that.

Sooooo,  have you seen Wattpad around lately? There are far more stvpid stories out there but you don't see me commenting on them on to give them a piece of my hate. If you find a story stvpidwith the first few chapters, then by all means please STOP. Just stop. You don't have to go further. That's what I always do. I just roll my eyes and move on.

And what also ticked me off is when I visited this girl's page and just looked around other stories she commented on. There was this one "bad boy" story, and OMG I can't get past the first chapter because it was missing punctuations!  I would understand if it was a typo, but the whole fvcking chapter was missing punctuations! Like seriously? That right there needs constructive criticism. although some people did give kind criticism to the author but you know what happened? Other readers ganged up on that commenter. Anyway, the story had a lot of other problems which I will not point out because I'm protecting the author of the story.

So anyways, the only thing she found annoying with the story is how everyone calls the guy "bad boy". Like WTF? LOL

Hmm, what else? 🕷

Oh yeah, someone also commented on BYAM a few days ago asking if I made it up or I copied it from someone. I asked her to give me some kind of proof that I copied it. Then she replied back saying I probably copied it from somewhere and I'm like, ok? Give me fvcking PROOF before you accuse me of copying.

Like my friend Noelle said, Cliches are bound to overlap.

And seriously, I've searched wattpad for stories that are similar to mine and yes, there were lots, but they were written just recently when I wrote mine back in 2011.

At least I'm not writing a fictional sex crazed 13 year old having sex with one of the 1D boys. OMG.

Forgive me for I'm feeling very shitty but I need to just rant it all out. To top it all off, I just got the news that upon my arrival at the oil change station, that my car has NO OIL! Plus I needed to get my front and rear brake pads and rotors replaced. However, I do have an $80 discount for my oil change and engine flush. That made me feel a LOT better.

I hate it when problems come in a bunch, all at the same time. My sister-in-law just went through the same thing a few weeks ago. She accidentally scraped the side of her future son-in-law's (LOL) car, and then after that the maintenance light came on.

Ahh, life. You just gotta love it.

That's why I don't splurge on things I know aren't practical like thousand dollar designer bags for example. I can buy them everytime I want but I chose not to. Some people (no offense) have tons and tons of designer stuff inside their closets. But guess what? They're full of debt and have NO HOUSE.

Like what my MIL said, "Can you live in a bag?" LOL

My mother-in-law is pretty well off in the Philippines, coming from a great influential family from my hometown, she does not boast like other rich people. She's humble and very kind, I'm really proud to meet her.

She was once a mayor and a city councilor, so she's constantly at parties, special events,   Weddings, ribbon cuttings, etc. so yeah, she's a social butterfly. But when she's at home, she's just a simple person who loves wearing holey shirts. LOL

She just bought a $400k house for her daughter with a $200k down payment and other people were just like "whaaaaat?!" She was supposed to buy us a house too but hubby said we needed to wait a little more since he is stationed in Colorado and it's best if we bought the house if he was already out of the Army.

A lot of people's houses are being foreclosed left and right. Why is this? Because people tend to get so overwhelmed so they rush off to buy houses without thinking it out a hundred times. So in our case, seeing other people go through it, we are basically being practical. 💀

See, you need to be wise when it comes to investing in your future home. Look at the price, the locations and the payments. If you can't afford it, don't buy it! We learned so much with my sis-in-law since she was always a wise shopper. And we learn from the mistakes of others, as well.

I apologize for any typos you see here, I just typed this all out on my phone.

Xoxo

Katie