Jack and Finn

OMG!

I just finished watching the youtube boys go to Mexico! I can't believe they went here! I live right next to Tijuana and believe it or not, never been there. You know why? Because when I first visited San Diego back in 2004, most people kept telling us not to go there because it isn't safe, because of the drug cartels, blah blah blah. I always shop at the outlets just outside Tijuana and you know what... It looks so much like the Philippines. Like, seriously. It looks so normal to me.

While watching the video, I couldn't help but laugh at the couple of girls they asked about Mexico and they were all like, 'you're gonna die, you're gonna get shot' and here I am mumbling WTF?? No. Just no. I really do hate that people think like that. So whenever people come to San Diego and want to cross the border, they'll think twice because they're scared. I have to agree with most of the comments, people who cross the border everyday to San Diego had proven that it is SAFE.

So to those people who are saying negative things about a certain country, well guess what? It's sure not safe wherever you go. Do you know how many mass killings have happened here in the states? Well, it's not only in the states, but it can happen anywhere at anytime. Just be well aware with your surroundings, that's all.

Anyways, I still can't stop squealing that Jack and Finn Harries came to San Diego! XD Wish they would come again someday. They're such cuties. I want a set of twins. LOL

Sorry, they're my current obsession. And as some of you know, I casted Finn Harries for my MMC (Diary Of A Fallen Queen) and listen... For this character, he has a british accent! Noelle told me it would be cool if one of my characters were british. :)

Hmmm...

Xoxo

katie