Amalayer

You know, I am.

Hahaa Kidding! Anyway, I am sooooo sad that PLL season 3 is over!! Now, I have to wait for a few more months again for Season 4. Urgh.. 🕷

Okay, this is a quick blog entry because my eyes are about to shut down on me anytime soon. I have work in 3 hours and I need my afternoon nappy time.

So anyway, last night I was doing a lot of browsing around Wattpad and nothing beats discovering awesome stories made by undiscovered authors. :) I've found new favorites and I have to say I really wish I had a lot of time to read everything on my library. And you know, there are so many amazing stories out there and they really deserve to be up in page 1 in the What's hot list.

(Sigh) 🎃

As you all know, I'm a really slow reader. But it depends on how great the story is, you know. With other stories, I take my time to catch up because I want to make sure they're near complete and I don't have to wait for updates. All I have to do is just click click on the next chapter, then another, then another... The down side of reading incomplete stories is when you're all caught up, you have to wait a looooong time for the next chapter. And that just drives me crazy. Hehee but of course, with my busy life as a working 'single' parent, it is quite hard to keep tabs of what I read sometimes.

So many amazing stories, so little time. :(

Oh, and I wrote this entry simply because as I was browsing around Wattpad, I can't help how there are soooo many stories that starts with the parent sending  off his/her daughter to a house full of testosterone filled, crazy hormonal boys. Damn, in reality, that would never happen. I mean, I would never EVER send my teenage daughter to a house full of boys. It's just... Scary. :/

🎃Sure, they may be sweet and all, but COME ON! These are boys! Anything can happen, trust me. I've known some people who have done this and their daughter ends up getting molested/raped by a family friend's son or sometimes.... a relative.

So what more with a house full of boys? (Shudder)

Xoxo👻

Katie