Sibling Love

HARRY (16)
You were happily watching a movie in the living room by yourself when your brother and his friends noisily entered the house. You wanted to tell them to shut up but you didn't, reckoning they'd quiet down when they went upstairs. However, they didn't, making you angry. "Harry! I'm trying to watch a movie!" You called to the kitchen where the boys were.

"And we're trying to talk! This isn't your house!" He answered back, making you groan. Harry was annoying about stuff like this sometimes. You turned the volume up loudly on the tv and continued watching. Not long after, Harry came matching in.

"Turn that down, (y/n), you'll wake the whole damn neighborhood." He sneered and you scoffed.

"Well I wouldn't have it so loud if it wasn't for you and your noisy friends." You replied, back to paying attention to your movie. He whined but you ignored him and kept the volume how it was.

"Fine." He left with a short smirk and you became antsy. Harry doesn't often have that mischievous look but when he does, you know what's coming. As quickly as he walked out of the room, all 4 boys zoomed in, crashing themselves on the couch you were on. You yelped and whined, pushing Harry who was next to you.

"Guys there's another couch! And frankly, other rooms!" You groaned, trying to get Niall off your legs.

"But then we couldn't annoy you." Harry smiled and dragged your body on top of his, snuggling to you. You whined and squirmed but he held you close. All the boys were basically on top of you and you nearly screamed.

"Get off and let me watch in peace!" You hollered, making them laugh at your attempt as Harry squeezed you tighter.

In the end, you gave up fighting and ended up watching the movie with the boys toppled all over the couch.

MICHAEL (12)
It couldn't have been more than 10 minutes that you had Michael's guitar pick when he suddenly called for you. "(Y/n)!" He yelled throughout the house. "Have you seen my picks?"

"No, haven't seen 'em!" You yelled back and continued strumming your guitar with Michael's pick. You had lost yours when you accidentally knocked it down the sink drain yesterday. Michael swung open your door as his eyes landed on the guitar.

"That's mine!" He protested. Your eyes went wide as you stopped and looked down to the pick.

"I just need to use it! Im learning a new song for the talent show!" You argued but he was already coming to you to get it back.

"Give." He placed his hand out in front of you to place his pick in.

You scoffed. "No."

"(Y/n), I need it!" He whined, stomping his foot like a child.

"I'm using it!"

Before you knew it, he snatched the guitar pick out of your hand and was heading towards the door. You immediately jumped up and leaped onto his back, slowing him down. "Get off me!" He commanded but you didn't listen, trying to grab the pick back in your possession.

"Give me back the pic!" You yelled just as you could finally snatch it from his grasp. You hopped off his back and ran further into your room, the pick in a tight grip.

"(Y/n), it's mine! Now hand it over you brat!" He lunged for you, taking you to the ground in a swift motion. He pinned you to the ground and sat on you, taking the pick from your hands.

"Ugh, Michael get off!" You screamed and pushed his legs.

"Gladly." He smiled and got off of you, the guitar pick in his hand. You growled as you watched him walk towards your door. You picked up your hair elastic and immediately shot it at him, getting him right on the back of his neck above his shirt line. "Holy shit!" He cursed and whipped back around to you. You smirked though he was angry and came stomping towards you . "Just for that, I'm eating all the ice cream." He sneered, walking out.

"Already did."

And soon, another wrestling match began.

CALUM (15)
"No (y/n)! For the last time, you're not going!" Calum stressed, running a hand through his hair.

"Why fucking not?!" You argued. You were livid that Calum wasn't letting you go to a friend's party. Your parents were away for the weekend and left Calum in charge but little did you know, you'd be under lockdown.

"I already told you! Because there won't be any parent supervision and I know what goes on at parties like those!" He yelled. Both of you were seething and it wasn't a good weekend.

"But I won't do anything! I'm just going to hangout with my friends! No one is going to be drinking or doing drugs okay?!" You screamed back.

"I said no!" He boomed and you nearly flinched. He was quite scary when he was this angry so you not scowled. "Wipe that awful look off your face before I send you to your room." He growled and you laughed. It was actually funny he though he could tell you what to do.

"Yeah okay big guy." You laughed and sauntered into the kitchen for a snack.

"I mean it, (y/n). You aren't going to that party." He repeated, taking out his phone and calling the boys to come over.

An hour later, the boys arrived after you were forced to stay downstairs with Calum. He told the boys what was happening and demanded for them to watch you 24/7. "She isn't allowed to go anywhere! She's been a brat all day and I'm done with it." Calum concluded. You just smirked and rolled your eyes, knowing that Calum would pay the price of not letting you go to the party. You would be highly annoying all night.

You had done all you could, lay on top of him as the movie played, cornrowed his hair, sang loudly above the volume of the movie, kept asking questions, and so on and so forth, when Calum finally snapped.

"Okay! Okay, I get it! I've paid the price! You're annoying! You win!" He surrendered and rubbed his temples to sloth his headache.

"Victory!" You jumped up.

"Still not going to the party." He murmured.
__________________________

Panthers better win #keeppounding
THATS WHERE I LIVE

1d better not break up bc imma find them and beat their asses

Then cry about it bc I'll be emotionally incomplete if they left :)))

QOTD: please hmu with some new music like what do y'all listen to

AOTD: I'm into 1d and 5sos (obviously) the 1975, Selena, Halsey, Melanie, yeah all that stuff

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I LOVE REAING YALLS STUFF

xx, Haley