You Like a Girl and Need Advice *REQUEST*

I could find the username whoever requested this :/

CALUM

You paced your living room, breathing heavily and nearly fainting. You were trying to calm yourself while waiting for your brother to get home so you could talk to him about something. It just so happens that a new girl came to your school and she immediately caught your attention. Rumors went around saying she was bisexual, like you, and you were ecstatic, but faltering on how to get the courage to ask her out.

That's where your brother comes in.

You were planning on telling him about the situation and you were as nervous as ever to see how he would react. No one knew this about you.

The slam of the front door made your breath hitch and eyes water. This was such a big thing for you and the nerves were taking over. After seeing him come through the living room, you knew you had to do it. Just get it over with, like ripping off a bandaid.

"Cal, can I talk to you about something?" You whimpered. Your voice was feeble and small but Calum heard you, stopping to look at you.

"Yeah, what is it?" He turned to you, concerned with your nervousness. You were shaking and not sure how to bring it up so you accidentally started crying. Calum immediately took you in his arms, coddling you and holding you as tight as he could to make the tears go away. It was hard for him to comfort you since he hadn't a clue what you were upset about. "Shh, talk to me babe." He whispered into your hair.

After finally composing yourself a bit, you proceeded to explain to Calum your situation. "W-well, I have s-something to tell y-you and I don't know how y-you'll react." You took a moment to breath and get our all your nerves.

"Hey, look at me." Calum took your chin in his hand and tilted it so your eyes were locked in his. "Whatever it is, I won't be upset with you. Just take a deep breath and tell me." He instructed while smoothing down your hair.

"Okay. Well, I'll just come out and say it....I'm bisexual. And I need your advice on how to talk to the new girl." You said bluntly. Calum didn't even second guess hugging you again. You smiled to yourself since he was very understanding.

"I'm so proud of you for telling me." He gleamed, pulling away and putting his hand on your criss-crossed ankles. "Okay, now to the good stuff, do you know her name?" He smiled.

"Yes it's Angelina. Now how do I talk to her?" You whined and pouted at Calum.

"Listen kid, you just have to go up to her and start a conversation! She's new so she's probably lonely and gets lost often so offer to help her out, take her to her class or something! She'll easily be interested in you." Calum directed and you nodded. That's all you needed to do really, you just needed the courage. Without warning, you pounced on him for a hug.

"Thanks for not freaking out, big bro." You squeezed him tighter.

"Never in a million years lil sis." He hugged back.

_________________________

Not sure who requested this but here you go and I'm so sorry it's awful. I don't usually write stuff like this and I'm sorry :(

So me, the dumbass, totally and completely forgot that it's October and my birthday is this month and I haven't even thought about it. Like I just realized it today since my mom asked me if I wanted to do something with my friends on my birthday. I'm a literal idiot.

Anyway, that wasn't interesting, so in honor of that,

QOTD: What's your zodiac sign?

AOTD: WHERE MY SCORPIOS AT? We know what's up.

Vote, comment,

xx, Haley