Chapter Five

Heya Guyss

So Sorry For The Late Upload,

Just A Lot Happening Right Now :(

But on the up side,,

DWAYNES TOPLESS!! --------->

This Chapter is Dedicated to bubbles_14 <3

Hope You Like It!!

COMMENT;VOTE:FAN???

'Enjoyy

<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Asher's POV

The decorations were finally finished. The bottom floor of my house looked like Narnia had thrown up all over it. Everything was snowy and christmassy, except it looked more like a snow ball than christmas. Even the beer kegs were snowed up.

There was a table, draped in silver, blocking off the stairs, where the presents would go. There was already two presents there. One addressed to me, and the other addressed to Dwayne. They were wrapped in the same metallic blue paper, because we had both wrapped them today.

In the living room, everything had been moved and there was only 36inch subs in each corner left. The dining room was pretty much the same, except for a buffet table that had literally just arrived.

There were five kegs lined up in the kitchen, with spirit bottles and alcopops in coolers beside it. There was going to be some serious drinking tonight.

I looked at Dwayne, who had just changed into his party outfit; a blue silk button down shirt and white pants, and wandered how he really felt about me being gay. Kate had told him and he didn't run away, but he hadn't been the same since. He had been excusing himself from the room whenever I had come in and barely been speaking to me.

I had tried to speak to him a few times, but he hadn't entertained the conversation. Just shrugged, or smiled or nodded his head. I gave up and went to change in the end.

We had worn pretty much the same thing, except my shirt had silver pinstripes and my pants were black. It was 15minutes until the planned party time and we were waiting for our guests to arrive.

"Dwayne," I started, stroking my lip nervously.

"Hmm?" He replied, not even bothering to look up.

"Is it a problem that I'm gay?" I asked, not really wanting to know the answer.

His hand flew to his neck and my heart jumped at the sight.

I waited patiently as he stroked the back of his neck, soaking in his sexiness on the sly, waiting for him to put his words together. A moment later, his eyes locked with mine. I felt a little uneasy by the suddenness of it, but intrigued all the same.

"No, I actually think-" The doorbell sounding cut him off. He sighed and said, "I'll get it."

He walked out of the room, leaving me wondering in agony what he was going to say. Now the guests were starting to arrive, I wouldn't know until tomorrow when everyone woke up again.

It played on my mind as the house grew crowded and more alive. It continued to play on my mind as the party flew into full swing and I watched Dwayne drink himself stupid.

There was now a game of hide and seek going on and if you got found, you had to down the last keg of beer. There were people hiding behind curtains and lying on the floor. I think the few on the floor were actually just passed out. I had not drunk much, so I was still able to climb past the mountain of presents and slip upstairs.

I stood in the darkness in-between the door frame of my bedroom, with my back to the room. I sighed, no one would find me here, no guests were allowed upstairs. I stepped backwards into the room, and felt someone step closer to me.

"I found you." Someone whispered, their breath hot on the back of my neck. I felt a warm hand slip down my chest and pull me into the room.

I laughed and struggled playfully against them.

"Nuh'uh! You have to drink this now." They whispered, a bottle pressing gently against my lips. I tasted the sweetness of the brandy as it burned down my throat. It was straight, so I was about to become very drunk.

"Okay, okay!" I half spluttered into the flow, I couldn't handle that much brandy. I sat on the bed and the person in the dark joined me. The brandy was already starting to hit me as I couldn't make out the features of their face.

"You're such a light-weight." My heart stopped for a beat. I would know that voice anywhere.

"Dwayne, that wasn't very nice. I can't see straight." I laughed half-heartedly.

"Good. Its our birthday, we're not supposed to remember what happened tonight." My eyes refused to adjust to the dark, so I flicked on the lamp beside the bed. Dwayne squinted at the light, moaning as he did so. "That's bright." He smiled a little as his eyes adjusted.

"S'posed to be, it's a light." I shook my head slowly, smiling fully to myself.

"I likes when you sssmile." Dwayne slurred. "It makesss your facess crack, but pretty anyway." He laughed, then hiccupped.

"Okay, time for bed, mister." I laughed, watching his face twist into a frown.

"No! You-go-to-bed!" He thrust a finger in my direction as he swayed slightly.

I tried to stand, but ended up on the floor somehow, the room above me spinning.

"That's not the bed." Dwayne said, sounding genuinely confused. "But whatever floats your boat." I felt his body fall next to mine and he pulled the blanket off of the bed so it settled on top of us.

Dwayne pulled my face towards his, and looked into my eyes.

"I don't think you being gay is a problem." His hand was still resting on my cheek, and my heart began to pick up speed. "In fact, I think it's kind of sexy."

Before I could stop him, Dwayne's lips were connected with mine. Heat flowed through me, rippling over my skin. My mind screamed at me to stop him, but my body was already addicted. I deepened the kiss, my hands fumbling directionlessly over his body. I could feel the excitement building, my member growing. I just wanted more.

His tongue swept over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I parted my lips slightly, but that was all he needed. His tongue forced past my lips, and connected with mine, sending ripples of pleasure exploding through my body.

This isn't real. This isn't happening. It has to be a dream. The sensations are convincing though. My dreams have never been this intense for anything, even my nightmares.

His hand slipped behind my head, crushing my lips to his. This was had to be real. His hips began to rock slightly, his hardness stroking mine rhythmically. My member reacted to his, reaching towards him, longing for the touch.

The kiss ended all too soon. When he pulled away he had a small smile dancing on his lips as he slid into unconsciousness.

We completely forgot about the party. We were so lost in each other that even when the music went off downstairs and people began to leave, we didn't move from each others arms.

I wander how he's going to react in the morning. The thought kept repeating as I, myself, slid into the blissful slumber in Dwayne's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short, next one will be longer :) x