McDonald's and laps

that would be hilarious I told him smiling. hey Nicole, Luke where here. James told us walking out of the train.

we both walked out and started penny boarding to McDonald's. When we got there Luke Daniel and Jai went to get a seat for all of us while the rest of us got in line."So what do you want Nicole" Nina asked " um I want a happy meal and some coke". "your not a little kid anymore" beau teased me.

"so just because I'm not little doesn't mean I can't have happy meal and I don't care about the toy I just want the box". why James questioned. "It make me happy to remember all the memory" I said sassy. "okay" he said with his hands in the air. "Are you guys getting anything" I asked them "nope I'm going fast fooding" Daniel winked and went up to this cute couple sat in front of them and started taking the guys food. The poor guy didn't know what to do he looked at Daniel and then around them seeing if it's a prank.

After he got over is Intel shock he grabbed at Daniel making him leave with half the food already eaten. "I guess it's my turn" beau stated pretending to flex and" show how a real man does it". "real man where I don't see one all I see is a small boy trying to be tuff" Nina teased beau. Everyone else laughed while beau looked un amused and stormed off in one of his tantrum to a table full of kids that looked around our age. he said something to a really buff looking boy and sat down. they where laughing and talking when out of know where one of the guys to the right of beau barked like a dog.

everyone stared at him when he got up and sniffed a lady to the side of them, apparently she smelled bad because he did a ugly face with nose scrunched and everything. the manager came out and told the boy to stop or leave he told the manager he would stop and walked back to his seat. beau turned around and waved us over to the table, all six of us walked or skipped over depending on the person. the table was already full and adding six people didn't help ease the amount of space left plus there was only three seat available. Daniel Sat on one of the seat and James sat on top of him. Jai as in the other seat an pulled Nina on his lap she was a red as a tomato, it was so cute.

Luke sat on the last chair and I kind of just stood there awkwardly not knowing if I should sit on him or keep standing there like an idiot. Luke nodded for me to come and sit on his lap when I was walking there this girl came and sat on his lap. I looked away really quickly but I was back to square one with no where to sit and a girl sitting on my idols lap. great I muttered to myself looking at the ground. All of sudden I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me into there lap they smelled really good to.