meeting

In my head I was freaking out or more like fangirling.

"hey" Andrew said still looking at his iPhone. Apparently my parents already said hi because everyone was looking at me and talk about awkward.

" umm hi" I managed to say without sounding to stupid. As soon as I said that a guy walked behind luke and introduced himself.

" Hi my name is beau and this slut, my brother is Luke" he said. my dad being my dad saw that Andrew and I weren't going to introduce ourselfs or our parents he did it for us." Hello my name is Sam kyler and this is my wife Amy,my son Andrew and my daughter Nicole." pointing at each one of us.

" oh"a look of recognization passed on Luke's face." you are our new neighbors" he said

"yup, that's us" trying to sound normal. " Luke, who is at the door the food is almost ready" a women came up and squeezed through the two boys.

"oh, my sorry to disturb you guy we just came to say hello". my mom exclaimed

"no it's no trouble I can make enough for everyone why don't you come in and eat with us" Gina insisted.

"okay" my father said relently there house looked different from where they take the videos that aren't at james house but it looks pretty, OMG I still can't believe that I'm in one of the 3/5 janoskains house. " can I go to the bathroom" I asked beau

"yeah sure just down the hall to your right" he replied looking a the game on the screen. as I was walking down the hallway there was a lot of pictures of them hanging on the wall. I made it the bathroom and started jumping up and down and silently screaming the janoskians. well I didn't notice the trashcan that was there and I fell face first into the bathtub.

"great I'm in the house of my idols and I fall into there bath tub" I mumbled angrily.

"you need any help" someone asked from behind me trying to stifle there laugh.

sorry this was so short and my first one was short to i'll make them longer promise anyway leave a comment telling me what you think and bye see you next time- nickel