park and pajamas

"Nina" I screamed tackling her to the ground.

"yeah" she screamed in my ear "oh your in Australia"I said simply. "oh" she said still on the ground.

"Well are you getting up" someone rudely said to both of us. "nah I'm comfortable" I told the Luke not bothering to look at him "

well your comfortable but I'm not" Nina stated from underneath me.

" fine" I groaned grabbing on to Beau and he picked me up. Thank you I told him doing a mock curtsy

"your welcome" he bowed and the rest of the guys Jai,skip, and James laughed at our expenses luke was mad but I don't know why "a little help" Nina said.

"get up from the ground you have feet and hands" I told her matter of factly she stuck out her tongue at me and Jai picked her up like a bride hmm he is already practicing for the future I thought, dang they will kill me if they hear my thoughts. "they will" luke said in my ear making me jump five feet in the air okay maybe a inch but everyone likes to exaggerate.

"I was thinking out loud again wasn't I" I questioned him. "Yeah" he told me giving me a cheeky grin. "Well is anyone going to introduce us" skip asked the brook brothers. "oh you don't need to introduce us" nina told him "we already know who you guys are I mean we watched all of your videos and went to the concert in Miami."

"I was the one that threw the phone at your head" she said and I faced palmed

" you really had to tell them?" I told her "well that would explain why when you came the first day you where fangirling in the bathroom" beau told everyone laughing

I groaned and started walking away. "Hey where are you going James" asked grabbing my arm

"away from the humiliation "I replied "oh and Nina that hurt" skip said "but hey I got your attention didn't I" she shrugged not knowing or not bothered that Jai still had her in her arms. "hey Nina don't you think Jai getting tired of caring you around" I teased her.

"no oh I'm sorry" she jumped off and sat next to him blushing. "wittle Nina is blushing" beau taunted. "Nina you know that we should have a competition" . "sure" she said "what is it". "who can go the highest on the swings and jump off" . "okay" we both screamed and ran to the swings. "on your marks, get set go" James screamed .

we both swung as hard as we can I felt my bum leave the seat and I jumped I landed amazing with out falling or breaking something and Nina jumped after me and lands like a cat I swear she has this weird thing that she acts like a cat even though dogs are better. "Nicole won" Luke yelled to the world. yay I screamed doing my dance " oh Nina you have to get me McDonald's" . "alright let's go" she said starting to walk to the train station. "okay " I told her following her. "uh Nicole" Beau told me " yeah I asked not looking behind me." " um maybe you should change I like your clothes and everything but I'm pretty sure that most people don't want to see you in your pyjamas".

I looked down morified "oh okay" my cheeks going red and I ran to my house everyone following behind us. I ran upstairs and into my bathroom taking a shower and putting my hair into a fishtail braid . okay I'm done and proud that I got ready so fast." hey Nicole did you know that your window was across from ours "Luke said pointing "I kind of guessed" I told him. "well are we going to McDonald's or what" skip asked hungrily. "okay okay we are going right now". I grabbed my penny board and asking Nina if she brought hers. "of course I did" she told me in a duh voice grabbing it from the corner of my bed. "cool you guys skate". Luke stated and told us that there going to get there's and meet us here in twenty minutes. They left and I had the chance to ask her why she was here. "so Nina tell me why are you here."

"well you know that my sister is going to the college in Arizona and my parents want to go with her so they told me that they wanted to move and I called your parent and asks if I can live with you because I would still had to move so yeah". "Your parents always knew I was coming from the start they just wanted to surprise you". she said in one breath "cool so it will be Andrew you and me the kids of the house". I said all girly. yeah she Laughed and through the pillow at me. "so have you talked to Luke yet" she asks me wiggling her shoulder. "no not really just little talking here and there".

"he is your favorite member and you couldn't talk to him for more than a few seconds."

"well Its harder then it looks" I stuck my tongue at her and landed on my bed. it- she was cut off by the guys running up the stairs "were ready" they screamed. "okay" we walked down stairs and skated all the way to the train station.

"Is this where you filmed awkward train situations" I asked Luke." yeah and that is where beau and skip where acting all coupley." " that was hilarious "I told him smiling at the memory. "if you thought that was funny you should have seen it live we were crying over how the people around them were acting." luke said laughing with me

I was feeling sad so I thought to write a chapter to make me happier and I thought this came out pretty cool so bye- nickel