Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Niall’s P.O.V

About 10 mins after getting to the venue, the boys and I were lining up to go on stage. Being on that stage is an honour, you can have the talent to sing but not have the talent to get the crowed pumped. The fans think that we are hot. That’s maybe why we have girlfriends, but they don’t know.

We got on stage and we find out that the concert is sold out. We started the concert with our famous What Makes You Beautiful. The crowed was pumped about it. I think that song is what kicked off our fame. We continued on to Taken. Taken was Janna and Lisa’s favourite song that we sung. The boys thought that if we sung Moments the half way through stop and bring the girls out then sing to them, they’d love it.

Shut the door, turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this even though I try

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time

“Alright, stop. We kinda have a confession to make guys. Will Tahlia, Janna, Ellie-Mae, Deanna and Lisa please join us on stage.” Louis said. This was the big moment. All the girls walked on stage and the whole room just erupted in awe. Lisa joined me where I was standing, Tahlia, Janna, Deanna and Jordan with their respective partners. “These are our girlfriends. I hope that you guys don’t put hate on them because we love them and cherish them forever. This is Deanna.” Harry said when Deanna stepped forward. I gotta admit she is way out of his league. “Tahlia!” Zayn said introducing his girl. “Janna. I love this girl with my whole heart.” Liam said really happy for once. “I love Jordan with all my heart. She is amazing and really talented. Now I hope you guys don’t hate these lovely girls just because we have never dated you. These girls took our breath away. I think we can agree to that, hey boys” Louis said as we all nodded. “now let’s get back to this song shall we lads” I said.

[Chorus]You know I'll be

Your life, your voice your reason to be

My love, my heart

Is breathing for this

Moments in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

Close the door

Throw the key

Don't wanna be reminded

Don't wanna be seen

Don't wanna be without you

My judgement is clouded

Like tonight's sky

Hands are silent

Voice is numb

Try to scream out my lungs

It makes this hard girl

And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time

[Chorus]You know I'll be

Your life, your voice your reason to be

My love, my heart

Is breathing for this

Moments in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

Flashes left in my mind

Going back to the time

Playing games in the street

Kicking balls with my feet

Dancing on with my toes

Standing close to the edge

There's a pile of my clothes

At the end of your bed

As I feel myself fall

Make a joke of it all

[Chorus]You know I'll be

Your life, your voice your reason to be

My love, my heart

Is breathing for this

Moments in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

You know I'll be

Your life, your voice your reason to be

My love, my heart

Is breathing for this

Moment in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

The whole arena erupted in applause. “Alright, calm down. The next song was written by my lovely girlfriend Lisa. Its called “In My sights” and she’s going to sing it for you. Be nice” I said handing Lisa my guitar. When I heard Lisa sing this song, I was gobsmacked. I’m surprised that she didn’t do what we did with xfactor. She needed a confidence boost so, the boys pumped the crowd in their usual way.

After Lisa finished her song, the concert had finished. We all headed back to the hotel so we could chill at the pool before going to bed. Lisa had gone to bed early so Deanna and Tahlia had accompanied her. The boys and I decided that we were just going to chill with the girls, so Zayn and Paul had gone to the nearest shops to get junk food. All of this though, was a distraction so that I could pull Lisa away. I needed to talk to her.